Homunculus

One of the best manga that i've ever read in my fuckin' life, HOLY SHIT
0.jpg

its actually gread mangabut the ending is a bit off wtf. but with those ending we know thats no mater whats happen don't ever drill your head.

Contributor
Lmao I just thought the chapters were super long, why tf are the first few volumes uploaded as a single chapter?

Contributor
Welp, I’d definitely recommend this. I hate to compare everything to punpun, but this sorta feels like oyasumi except it’s just the good vibrations dude. It has this weird thing where it makes no sense and total sense at the same time, and it always feels like what should be happening is happening. It’s a trip but you’ll love it.

Contributor
@googoober I’m not sure if I should be saying I’m sorry or your welcome rn 😅

For me at least, this story gave me the same uncanny feeling that I got from the whole cult leader side story (and I guess in the rest of punpun too) where the whole plot and idea felt both larger than life and at the same time grounded in the real world where the characters have depth and act like real people (to a certain extent).

I would wax on about punpun for another few pages, but yeah it’s probably a bit of a stretch. I guess I meant if you like that character you might like this manga?

The illustration is splendid.

The story is well thought, although purposely confusing -- you can interpret the plot/ending in many many ways.

10/10!

So he just wanted to fuc- i mean feel himself so badly that he went crazy over it.. he was only ever thinking about himself,, that’s some severe narcissism. I’m guessing he had ESP and was being delusional at the same time.

Also I don’t see how a person can go around drilling holes in his own skull without getting septic shock or meningitis..

I almost believe that women at the last page is truly woman ( ̄~ ̄;) Overall this manga was quite good

@GGpX thank you for your comment compiling others' thoughts!! I read the whole thing and found it fascinating.

This one is a page turner, I read through it all from morning to night. One of the most bizarre and heartwrenching mangas I've read.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fucking shit. What the fuck was that. Good stuff.

Btw, there's a documentary called Heartbeat in the Brain by Amanda Fielding about self-trepanation, which is probably where the author got its idea to make this work. That's where the creepy trepanation face comes from.

w604gE.jpg

Wasn't exactly the "Best" manga that people here are saying, but it's easily one of the weirdest manga ever. 8.2/10 however I wouldn't read this bitch again.

After reading the best manga ever, Ichi the Killer, I wanted to see the other stuff from this guy. It was pretty cool at first, volume 2 is super fun with all the creepy weirdness, but after that it just turned into rape, sperm drinking and pedophilia. And the rest is just annoying philosophy. Fuck off, I just wanna see weird-looking people and a main character that isn't a rapist coward about how cool his power is. Just keep your eye open if you don't wanna deal with it, cum swallowing bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread