Honey Come Honey - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
the previous chapters have already been translated to chapter 18 over on chibi manga's site, another scanlation group who seemed to have pulled out of mangadex. if y'all really give a shit about what happene in the previous 5 chapters go look em up.
edit: idk what happened to whoever did chapter 19

Group Leader
Yet another series with an interfering, man-hating bitch who opposes the female lead getting involved with any man. Ho hum...

That's unusual, a cousin not allowing a relationship.😑

Thanks for the update!😊

Group Leader
Just so everyone's aware. The chapters are updated through 18 on chibimanga's site (I don't want to upload for them because that feels wrong). I also had uploaded Chapter 19 but I'll just have to do it again, woops.

Here's the link for them: https://www.cmreader.info/manga/hanikamu-honey/

I just really love this manga and wanted to try my best to translate it out. I usually just search the Spanish scans (when completed) when I really want to keep reading a manga but I actually taught myself how to do this so no one else has to, haha.

I'm in the first few pages of chapter 21 but I intend to finish out the rest of this series for you all. (I am an amateur and I will accept all positive and negative feedback)

Users who are viewing this thread