Honey Come Honey

Double-page supporter
aahhh i remember reading this manga several years ago feeling warm and fluffy inside, reread and still give the same effect. People really shouls give this manga more credit 💖

This has all the cliche manga scenarios you can think of. So many loopholes in the scenarios as well, but still cute I guess. A lot of fluff. I wasn’t able to read all of the chapters bc I couldn’t handle the cringey scenes 😭😭😭

Double-page supporter
i was so happy because i dont need to wait for a year for the new chapter but then the last panel got me o(╥﹏╥)o

It will be so much better if chibi and ikeman scannlators collaborates and works jointly for translation. We could actually get more chapters in short time and both will get more time to translate other projects as well! This is win-win situation for everyone in my opinion 😉😉!

@Shuichi_Akai @IamChibi @Electromaster

Group Leader
@Siddj hello, thank you for that idea but Ikemen Manga does not work with groups that have inconsistent updates, beg for money and have patreons

@Shuichi_Akai i thought you were pretty harsh for rejecting them but after observing their work for a while i understand why you said that. Chibi manga are so very inconsistent and leave the projects for years and when some other scannlator group starts working on them they intentionally starts working on those particular projects as well out of nowhere. I don't know why they are doing this but it is very disrespectful to the scannlators who are working for free. I hope others groups never get influenced by these people.

That kind of girls are the worst.
It's not confidence, it's just being creepy and disgusting, get it?!
Ughh! Leave him alone, already...

Group Leader
@Siddj I have known them for a long time and I don't condone their actions

thanks for the comment :) I'm glad we are on the same page!

Praise Ikemen Manga for their wonderful translations. The only translations I read!

What do the black squares next to the chapters with x’s on them mean? I’m unable to open them :/

Read up to ch 17.

While I don't hate it, it's super annoying to read with the way how things progress. Especially with the side characters, they're written to be hated.

Dex-chan lover
so i just heard about a news that chibi manga removed all of its chapter in md and i dont know why it happened... is this some kind of scanslator drama again?...

Users who are viewing this thread