Honey, I'm Going on Strike - Ch. 92

Group Leader
super sorry it took almost a week, i got a new computer and gathering my old files and fonts took 5evr (but also i got baldurs gate 3 so at least two days of delay were due to that)

Dex-chan lover
He doesn't want you to marry him, he wants you to step on him.

Zester get back here and punch the count! Forget about his "grace" in raising you as a baron, doesn't give him the right to make moves of any sort on your wife.

super sorry it took almost a week, i got a new computer and gathering my old files and fonts took 5evr (but also i got baldurs gate 3 so at least two days of delay were due to that)
No worries. As an aside were you considering doing the beginning of season 2 as well, or since those chapters exist elsewhere you would rather not?

Group Leader
No worries. As an aside were you considering doing the beginning of season 2 as well, or since those chapters exist elsewhere you would rather not?
honestly i thought about it?? it might be a decent exercise to keep me fresh since i dont really do much of anything else except housework, toddler rearing, and gaming lmfao. im moving all next week and weekend so after we're settled i just might!

Users who are viewing this thread