Honey Lemon Soda - Vol. 10 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
You can't have a proper "Girl too pure for this world" if she doesn't forgive someone I'd never forgive.

jak

Contributor
I mean, just because she was a loner who got bullied doesn't mean she can go around and do the very same thing.

Dex-chan lover
The only saving grace is that their relationship got stronger from this.
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
Wot Miura..?! Is that supposed to be romantic?

Don't get anymore stronger than this...

SERIOUSLY MIURA?

So your love is just based on your Hero Complex tendency? Just to feel good about yourself?! Author... y u do this

Fed-Kun's army
@Lililily my point exactly!
That’s really rude- I thought initially...
Then he turned it into kinda sweet, but that was really childish!
But that thought maybe raised cuz he thinks she’s with him cuz he saves her, if he doesn’t rescue her/ save her/ help her out from time to time, she won’t need him.
Uka would probably have to talk to him, get rid of his insecurities!
Looking forward to see how that unfolds!

Double-page supporter
@ArpanaR
ikr?! i just hope the author turn this side of Miura as a conflict for his character growth and not something to be put on pedestal
Please love each other unconditionally! And not stopping your loved one's growth out of your own insecurity Miura!

Dex-chan lover
Kai wants to walk her home even if she can make it home by herself. Wanting to protect and care for someone is hard when they put on a strong face in their weak moments. Allow yourself to be weak if you need to, I’ll be there. That’s how I took this. Let Kai be his imperfect self too.

Aggregator gang
When Miura said "don't get any stronger than this", I don't think he means it literally "stop getting stronger". I think what he means is "it's okay, you don't have to always be strong in front of me" or "it's fine to be weak in front of me". "You've done enough now, it's okay. Let me do the rest, and don't burden yourself with everything," kind of message.

See, he's a blunt person but from what I see, he isn't blunt with what he actually wants to conmunicate一 the core of his reasoning with a lot more of raw emotions一 and just lets you see half of it, if not nothing at all.

But Uka was able to decipher the clues and words he had left, and I think that's what makes their relationship work. They both don't show what they really feel to people when they're really hurt or troubled, and they're both able to tell that and support and depend on each other.

That's at least my interpretation. And I'm sorry, this is so long. I wonder if I phrased it well?

I just don't think of him at that light that he wants her stop growing and be more independent. He wanted her to be stronger and more vocal, that's what started this whole relationship. However, we can see when he hugged her, he looked really pained to see her burst from all her worries after trying to deal with it alone for so long. He wanted to help and lift up her burdens. He wants it so that she'll never feel or make that face ever again.

There are times when you need to be strong but, there are also times where you just have to rely on someone. And I firmly believe that's what Kai wants to do for her.

They both thrive being able to be independent but also need care like succulents. They can't grow with too much water or daily watering but they also need that water and love.

Gosh, this is so long, I'm so sorry but, I just really wanna say it. m(_ _)m

Yeah I think what he means is more like don't bottle up all your thoughts and worries... I can also see how people infer what he said as he wants her to be dependent of him or whatever like before tho
Damn Uka is too good for us, I would say I don't like you Nano but maybe if I got to know you better 😂

Users who are viewing this thread