Honey Lemon Soda - Vol. 11 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Damn. All these hormones just flying around. BLEH
Many thanks

I knew the *thud* in the previous chapter was her falling and not pushing him off. She's so naughty! And he's having a hard time *blush*. I didn't get his "which one is it" on the last page though...

WHYYYY CLIFFHANGERSSSSS. PS im a horny teenager too so I wanna see horny teenager 😈😝

@Sevs on the penultimate page, it referred back to one of his friends saying “she’s totally head over heels in love with you, isn’t she?” or something among those lines. So when Kai says, “Which one is it?” on the next page, he means “Which one of us is head over heels in love?”—basically implying that he’s the one who’s going totally crazy over her. Hopefully that made sense!

Dex-chan lover
Phew, the campfire isn't the only thing burnin' hot tonight

Dex-chan lover
@Sevs I disagree with @Cattish. To me the key is the contrast between the two pages before "which one is it". My interpretation is that, between keeping faith with her dad by not doing anything too naughty with her, and doing what she wants which is clearly to move towards hot and steamy, he's asking which should he go with?
Should he give in to, not just lust, but that driving urge to deepen the romance physically, or not? Well, I know which way I'd want to go--that's why you should always be careful what you promise. Don't make stupid promises and you will never have to sully your word.

@Purplelibraryguy Wow, I can’t believe I didn’t think of that. The translation seemed so ambiguous to me while reading it. I might actually prefer your interpretation haha. It’s a lot more in line with the recent developments in the past few chapters.

Aggregator gang
Idk, maybe wait until you graduate and make sure to wear the good ゴム. Isn't it a given you should keep prior promises first? Take a cold bath and exercise instead, kiddos.

Dex-chan lover
Lift...sits..rattle. Aww she matured so much. Guess she's not so much of pain to him now. Or maybe even more so just at another place
his pee pee

Users who are viewing this thread