Honey Lemon Soda - Vol. 12 Ch. 46

Uka’s getting prettier.~. And I appreciate you new dude. Just don’t go too far 🌚

THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER!!

I... I can't dislike Sora.

Forgive me Miura-kun. But I'm still UkaxMiura forever!

I'm looking forward to the next chapters so much.

Miura-Kun... don’t get me wrong. I totally ship you and Uka-chan with all my heart... but... Sora’s personality is my weakness.

Thanks for the newest chapter

jak

Contributor
So because he heard she was bullied, he's now gonna try and "protect" her.

Fed-Kun's army
@jak I think he’s already done trying, you know... he figured it out that she was strong, and didn’t need him at all. He said it himself, Kai is lucky to have a tough girlfriend!
His comments and personality just so agrees with the readers, that no one can find in themselves to hate him, despite him being the third wheel.
Although, it’s my personal opinion, Kai is way more cool, if you understand the depth of his character, I even wrote 2 or 3 chapters ago, he’s the definition of cool, I still think that!

This is interesting!! I wonder what will be Miura's reaction!

I trust you Miura and Uka! Go forth and make the ship stronger!! Don't let this comment flop!

@jak, that's what he initially wanted to do until he saw, that Uka was fine and is a strong and amazing girl. I guess now he just likes her, because she's cool and beautiful :))

looking ford to this arc, thank you very much for translation :))

Dex-chan lover
WHAT1;JHAH
NOOOOO I DONT LIKE THIS KJDEVELOPMENTNLAKJSDFJ;LAKDSJFLKJ;LAJ;
HONESTLYYYY. I get where the story is going, like more character growth for Uka-chan, BUT BUT BUT BUT
Also... The Murata-sensai's second male leads have a look to them.

Edit: read some comments... Definition of cool versus definition of cheerful? Who would win! lol

I agree with @Purplelibraryguy I don't think a second ML was needed but considering how Murata has handled the story thus far I'm curious as to how Sora's involvement will play out.
I personally don't like it when an outsider confesses to someone they know is happily in a relationship. It's self-centred, inconsiderate and unnecessary. We all know it's possible to get over someone WITHOUT confessing your love for them.

...I hope it doesn't take that cliche route.

Sora is aight. Still thought Takamine would've been the second male lead since I interpreted that it was implied as such but we'll see where sensei leads these characters!

Dex-chan lover
Noooooo, rival... pls, pls dont push this too far and too cliche... 😑

Users who are viewing this thread