Honey Lemon Soda - Vol. 12 Ch. 46

jak

Contributor
@ArpanaR

@ciarahades

Yeah, but will it stop him from going after someone else's girlfriend? I highly doubt it. Characters like this are always the worst. They have a pleasant personality to the reads and that usually has people stop noticing all the shitty actions the character will have.

It'll be interesting to see how our author deals with the 2nd lead cliche. But I think she'll do fine since she's done such a good job at keeping things unique and real so far. And I can't dislike Sora as he can't help his feelings and he hasn't done anything bad yet. Plus, he seems like a genuinely nice guy. But if he decides to pursue her (obviously) and if he's truly honorable, he will announce he rivalry to Kai. But even so, he's not allowed to do or be anything other than a good friend. He has to bite his time and let nature take its course.

The author should just end the story if he’s out of idea’s don't ruin a decent shoujo. This is the forth person that’s trying to ruin their relationship already in just 46 chps(kai’s ex, the girl that was copying how the FL act, one of kai’s friends, and now this guy) correct me if I’m wrong lol. I’m pretty sure you can develop a relationship without having rivals pop up out of nowhere like the ML and MC are the only guy/girl in the world. The author made it seem like she fell in love or something( acting like she wasn’t just obsessed with Kai lol) trying so hard to compare this guy with Kai(trying to make him seem better) while making him the opposite of him(omg he’s so cool he can beat Kai) lol chill; I wouldn’t be surprised if they have history like the girl he liked fell for Kai or they were friends. I do kinda like some of he’s qualities more than kai’s but Kai ain’t a bad person he just has a bad history and it’s hard to change all of that with one semester of school Lmaoo. Ima take a break from this and pick it up when it’s over or have over 30+ chps with the drama over(if I’m still alive) cuz it’s bad for my health lol.

I'm sick of love triangles and of people trying to come between the Uka and Kai. Their relationship can develop without these love rivals popping up all over the place.

I don't mind these love rivals. It's rare to have love rivals that are genuinely decent people not trying to get their love interest through deceit and passive aggressiveness (with the exception of the Uka double, who maybe shouldn't count as love rival since she wasn't even in love with Kai, she was jealous of Uka's shine and success, not of her relationship with Kai).
I don't think we've had a genuine love rival either, nothing really happened with Serena, she was there more to help Uka advance her desires than to be an obstacle, but really her story was over before the manga started (SerenaxRio all the way btw). Takamine (is that his name? Kai's hot dark haired friend who's shady) may or may not have made moves, mostly he looks like he's trying to get a reaction out of Kai or like he's the one who knows the most about Kai's circumstances, but that storyline is in it's early stages at best. There was that third year bully who fell for Uka, but all he did was give her flowers and fuel class gossip, he's graduated by now, I think, so who knows if we'll see him again. And then Kai has plenty of anonymous admirers, but really I think this might be the first real love rival... I'm looking forward to this.

Second male lead syndrome is strong. I too, thought the story was able to end soon. This might be the last arc though, unless they plan on keeping it going much longer than a typical shoujo.

Personally, this guys is much more of my type - and I think this arc is to develop Kai character a bit more. Due to his personality, there’s some gaps in their relationship. So hopefully this shows a bit more expressive Kai.

Fed-Kun's army
Pointless drama, here we go again.....

PLEASE AUTHOR JUST END THIS AND GIVE US A WEEDING AND SOME KIDS.

Aggregator gang
Dude seems so nice. UGH, he's gonna get hurt. UGH, but I still won't ship it! He better becomes happy in the end, or I'm throwing hands.

YES I STAN THIS KINDA DRAMA

edit: but i hope he wont get hurt but ik he will.. let him have an extra chapter too >_< where he finds someone

&& uka is so pretty i luv her lol fav heroine

Seems nice but she's already dating Kai.... I hope he finds someone tho!! Maybe Tao or Nanao?!?!

sora is so cool. he would make a good rival so kai will show that affectionate side of hers

Aggregator gang
heyyyy sora welcome :) i love his personality, so cute!! but i have to stick with miss uka + kai 🤚🏻 but i hope he finds happiness. also saw a comment about takamine- still waiting for why he was “the worst” or whatever..

Users who are viewing this thread