Honey Lemon Soda - Vol. 13 Ch. 48

Cute chapter but this whole time I can't help but wonder, doesn't sora have his own school to go too...? Is class not happening for his school?

Yooooooooooo hands off boiii.... Okay so I was right but still... Just confess there's no need to compete but I guess if Kai's fine with it 🤷🏻‍♀️

sora my man.. i dont want him to get his heart broken😔 tho it‘s okay.. uka is too pure who wouldnt fall for her

I think the reason Kai likes Sora so much is because he's the first guy that saw what he sees in Uka. Like even his friends dissed her all the time and questioned his feelings for her. They seemed like they could be best friends.

I love how Uka totally sees the comraderie between them both too and wants to support them being friends. I think she's reminded of Kai when she sees Sora? I think Kai knows she'll feel some type of way for getting between them if she knew or something like that? Thats how i'd take it i guess.

I love coming back and rereading this!! Thx!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on ugh back off i know the boyfriend has full trust on her and i trust her too but this guy is just annoying get lost dude she only accepts your gift because youre friend with her bf

I like how the art style changed. They look more mature now compared to the first half of the story.

Fed-Kun's army
mister dog, paws OFF another guy’s girlfriend. you’re a nice guy but find someone else please and thanks. also hey takamine was in this chapter nicee

i really like how kai just lets sora do his thing because he absolutely trusts uka and their relationship and he knows she'd never betray him lol

Users who are viewing this thread