Honey Lemon Soda - Vol. 13 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
I must admit. This whole arc with this Sora kin is fucking bullshit. The way how Miura act like it's nothing the way is Ishimori acts like "oh, new boy, touch my hair pls", and the way Sora acts like - you dating over a year? I dont care, go out with me. And Miura is like - answer him. So - why dont just day "sorry boy, I'm not single if you didnt notice". But nooooo let's spice shit with some nonsense drama...
This whole rivalry is so unrealistic and ridiculous that makes me sick 🤦🏻‍♂️
Honestly, previous arcs were way better and deeper 🤦🏻‍♂️
@Animegirl4002 @Ranzo I feel you. Amen

Hmm. While it may be questionable whether this arc is as realistic or not as previous arcs, I don't think she's as weak as she's coming across in this. Ishimori has shown her personality to be one that mulls things over first, and then dives in with wisdom and commitment. So even if Kai loses, she would reject the artificial mandate that she would have to do what Sora says. Plus, Sora seems to be a nice guy. And probably honorable. If so, then he wouldn't demand such a thing from her. It feels like this chapter is a set up for such decisions.
While on the surface there are some things I'd like to change or prefer our author did differently, but I'll go on faith that our author knows what she's doing since she's done a great job so far.

Idk why, this would normally be really cute for me. But no matter how nice a guy Sora is, it's a pretty AH move to compete like that knowing the girl has a bf x.x

Confessing and telling her he wants to go out with her... No matter how nice and gentle he is, it's practically saying "pls dump Kai and go out with me instead". Srsly gaaaaah. I know he can't help it, it just irritates me haha sorry.

At least miura wasn't easygoing enough to let Sora keep touching his gf's hair. But it would have been waaay better for him to just set Sora straight rather than making a whole competition out if it, and making Uka answer Sora. The hell. Also, After seeing that part where hachimitsu can ask for a favor / date as a prize... If ever Sora does win, he better not ask her out on a date D: . Also, why doesn't she just shoot him down?? Esp now that he clearly told her he likes her? It concerns HER after all. She shouldn't care if she comes in between some weird ego (?) Competition. Nip it in da bud x.x

I'd like to believe she wouldn't say yes anyway if that ever did happen, but I can't help feeling there's a chance she would esp if Miura his usual chill and confide t self and lets her lol.

Thanks for the update! Sorry for the rant, just needed to let it out lol Hope Miura wins so this arc can end hahah

my heart, she wants him to win ;~; so cuteee ! i love their relationship so much ;~;
@Waffley - FR ! the disrespect for someone else's relationship is so disgusting and i can never root for any characters that pretty much start a fight with the boyfriend over the girl

spoiler
i cant read japanese but the raws for the next chapter show that as the festival goes on, uka ends up on stage at one point and (i assume?) she professes her love for miura in front of sora. miura and his gang show up and hop onto the stage, uka goes into the audience and (I THINK) miura sings/performs a song where he also professes his love for uka <3 SO CUTE and she ends up crying from happiness i think

@cinnymin Right!! I really liked Sora at the beginning (perfect 2nd ML) but yea, you’ve said it perfectly! Hate the disrespect ugh. Totally ruined him for me D:

And thaaaanks for the spoiler! I’m so relieved. And aaah cant wait to see it!
them confessing to each other on stage must have hurt Sora a lot hahaha but ohwell, you kind of deserve it

ohh cloffhanger😩 kai's face when he said to sora that it's not allpwed to touch uka's hair omgggg

i looove this manga so much i binged reading it today and now i can't wait for the next chapter!!😭❤❤❤❤❤❤
thank you soooo much for translating and for your hard work🙏💛💛💛💛

Double-page supporter
I really like Takizawa's character but why oh why does he have to go through the generic plotpoint of strengthening the main couple as a 2nd, obviously losing male lead... I'm sad

Not to mention them MLs duking it out for the heroine.. Yeah I'm not a big fan of this arc lol

Users who are viewing this thread