Honey Lemon Soda - Vol. 13 Ch. 51

thank you so much for the translation!!! I love how Uka and Kai match each other's pace 😍 they're so sweet together!

Dex-chan lover
I swear Uka grows more beautiful by the second and they both fall more and more in love with each other aaaaaah

Well I like these two, and the fluff is sweet as cotton candy, but I'm not at all unhappy that the festival is coming to an end.
I feel like this was the worst arc by far (I mean everything else was at least 8/10 and this was below 5/10). It's not bad for a shoujo, but I hold Honey Lemon Soda to a higher standard lol.
The whole competing for Uka got on my nerves, though the author did a good job of making it less annoying than it could have been. Still am I the only one who feels like it didn't really fit with the rest of the story?
I don't know the whole thing felt a bit off to me. I guess the idea was to show that Uka isn't the only one who was changed by their meeting, and that Kai is doing things he never would have before, but there were surely other ways to do that?
I also thought strawberry boy had a lot of potential when we first met him, but this arc made him feel a bit shallow instead.

Users who are viewing this thread