Honey Lemon Soda - Vol. 14 Ch. 53

They’re so cuteeeee 😭😭😭😭😭 like lowkey don’t even have a plot anymore but honestly I’m here for cute kai x uka moments 😭😭😭

This is soooo cute. I appreciate that they each try to be considerate of one another’s private life, like just because you’re a couple doesn’t mean you need to monopolize their entire time. But it’s also understandable when you get too caught up in not wanting to be seen as overbearing, so you distance yourself.
Anyway Kai and Uka are absolutely adorable and probably one of the most healthy relationships in Shoujo manga.

i still hate how the classmates are always pointing fingers and meddling with their relationship. they be like "kai hates this kind of stuff" and then afterwards blame uka for NOT doing that kind of stuff. honestly, i love them a lot, but the fact that kai STILL lets people talk about uka pisses me off

Dex-chan lover
Honestly.... Uka's timing sometimes is just :<
Many thansk

Uka come one!! I thought you developed from this... T^T
Also the classmates being rude all the time is annoying
I feel like the story is regressing a bit..... but still read till they get married hopefully lol

I can understand where people think it’s almost repetitive their relationship. But they are teenagers they’re going to have their little ups and downs and sometimes they’re going to fall back into old habits. After all one of their biggest issues is due to her and him being unable to communicate how they feel or be honest to how they’re feeling. This actually feels far more accurate to a teenage relationship than some of the others stories I’ve read.

Because Uka always had problems with social cues she had difficulties trying to get along with others ... this made her super aware of her surroundings and listening to what his classmate's had to say definitely influenced her own thinking and decisions !! I'm glad she realized that she doesn't need to listen to other people and just do what she wants to do! <3333

One thing I absolutely love about their relationship is that they respect each other’s individual life. They don’t get too caught up in being a “couple”. They don’t treat it as a label they need to live up to, but more so as something that brings them both happiness. You don’t need to know EVERYTHING about your SO. Everyone acts differently depending on the group of people they’re around. You adapt. That’s part of socializing. But you also compromise. Uka and Kai have come such a long way. The characters definitely have their flaws, but I really like this kind of perspective on relationships. It’s mature.

WHEN KAYA? AHHAHAHHAAHH SANA OL UKA SALUTE DADATING DIN UNG AKIN HAHAHAHAHAH ISANG MALAKING SANAOL TALAGA SAYO UKA AHHAHAHHAHAH

Fed-Kun's army
I’m especially annoyed about the girls (classmates) saying: you’re impressed with just that?
He’s the brightest kid! He even tutored us!
The same kids who said just pages ago that Kai and Uka are poler opposites! That he’s carefree, she’s serious.... does polar opposites mean they’re both the same? Cuz they’re both smart, hardworking and toppers!😤

She needs to stop listening to everyone else!!😠

Thanks so much for the update!😊

Users who are viewing this thread