Honey Lemon Soda - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
THIS is the most ICONIC SHOUJO RIVALRY I've ever seen! Take notes, yall, this is healthy! IM SO HAPPY FINALLY A GOOD HIGH SCHOOL SHOUJO ROMANCE MANGA (⌯ᵒ̴̶̷̥᷄ ᐜ ᵒ̴̶̷̥̥᷅ )

I understand its shoujo and I know people are going to say stop reading instead of complaining. I mean I like the story it's great and I plan on continuing reading it. But seriously does the author really have to make the characters cry SO much. Like ik it's a common troupe, but ugh sometimes the whole crying thing just ruins the mood of a scene, it makes some scenes go from Just Right to OVERLY DRAMATIC. Anyway I love the story just wish there was less tears

I might be the only one but I'm cheering for Serina and Lemonhead. Dunno why I'm drawing blanks for his name, read 16 chapters in 1 sitting but I guess im tired.

I know it won't happen but I'd like Uka's relationship to be purely platonic and then she grows and eventually ends up falling for someone else.

damn this shoujo manga is really good and i love how the love rival is not dramatic at all and also understandable. tho i like her i‘m still for the heroine and the lemon soda guy, they‘re cute and i‘m glad that it also takes time for them to get together lol i love slow burn love, seems also more realistic to me.. :)

It's so wholesome T~T

I agree, a part of me wants Uka to end up with Kai but a part of me also doesn't... Like I feel they fell for him for the same reasons and etc. so it hurts to see Serina not end up with Kai again y'know?? Also is it just me but it feels like Kai goes for the same type of girls who depend (at least in the beginning) on him but it's a shoujo manga lol... can't hate him

Also where's Takamine? OOO and Seto is very clingy with Ayumi hahaha I think he doesn't understand his own feelings

i mean who would not fall inlove when someone is like that to you. but if it's like in real life, i won't confess that i like someone unless im sure that he likes me back lol. idk but i really like comparing these storues in real life and making myself think "what if i'm in her shoes or something"

Users who are viewing this thread