Honey Trap Shared House

Feels like the only girl worth in the manga is Seraph.The other girls already been with tons of guys before.Seraph don't even know what honey trap is

Fed-Kun's army
Feels like the only girl worth in the manga is Seraph.The other girls already been with tons of guys before.Seraph don't even know what honey trap is
Do you actually think they had sex with other guys? They didn't even kiss yet, the only thing they did was seduce their target for information or to kill him but never crossed any lines with them.

Dex-chan lover
A less wholesome Spy X Family.

So the top tier assassin sees his super model tier CF and ignores all her attacks as just self defense?

Yeah this one is dumb

I don't know if the fact that the other heroines haven't actually slept with more than one guy (in this case, they're practically virgins) makes the work more idiotic or not, but the clichés in this manga are applied in a completely stupid way, it looks like Kuji sat down at the keyboard with his dirty ass and this shit came out, anyway this manga is ass.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped.

Not that it's bad. I usually enjoy this type too if it's another manga. However, the premise contained a lot of potential. To be then reduced to this... overly ecchi way.... I am disappointed.

More disappointed looking at MC, being overly flustered over this. Dude, what age are you?

Users who are viewing this thread