Honey

@isoujiX Agreed, although think Nao is just as bad if not worse as she seemingly enjoying playing them both. Like as Onise asks her to watch him but she stayed with the other guy even though if she truely wanted to go he wouldn't have forced her to stay but didn't, she decided to stay just cause he stated he didn't want her go then lied to Onise about it. Honestly she doesn't deserve Onise but she knows he will stay even if she plays away, I just hope he gets rid of her so she can learn.

@Missalot suddenly third party comes out of nowhere! lulz. really hope that taiga will beat the shitz out of ayumu tho. male thot begone!

Isn't this manga not finished yet? In mangaupdate said this manga complete in 8 volumes..

some later chapters are updated somewhere else so i read those and its rlly good and cute overall. sad i couldn't read all of it but its so adorable so its ok lol

Aggregator gang
owo what's this. according to my manga list the scanlation was dropped, will it make it all the way to chapter 41 this time? Thanks for picking it up! (I mean it seems sporadic, but that's MUCH better than being dormant for decades)

wow it's been forever, i forgot everything lol. i need to reread :D. ty for new chapter!

There are other websites that may have some of the chapters still uploaded (but I doubt they have the whole 8 volumes), but I suggest buying the digital copies online to support the author for their hardwork! I'll say I read all the volumes it's definitely worth the read!

Users who are viewing this thread