Honeyed Death Wish

I'm left speechless😂 Never in my life have I read a title and description like this......Pure gold😂

Fed-Kun's army
neither the title nor the description match the original work. really rude to the mangaka.

never have i ever been more and more confused as i read the title of a book and it's description. I think this is my first time ever being even more confused after looked at the title and the description.

@tailor31415
The title is going to change to the original soon. Let them have their fun, especially if you’re reading it for free. The author probably doesn’t know that their work is being translated and if they find out can request it be taken down.

Fed-Kun's army
@Offlies people are commenting on this manga listing believing it's a real title and real description. I'm allowed to comment that neither was real or accurate.

@tailor31415
I never said you couldn’t comment but I don’t think their being rude to the author one bit. The group even said that they’ll be rectifying it earlier in the chat.
You could have left out the last part about being rude to the author, I think some people know it’s a joke since the same thing happened before and the title was changed faster than this one.

All I was saying in my previous comment is that no one was rude to the author. They are just surprised by the title.

Holy shit this looks intense. Somehow I don't see there being a happy ending, but I'm looking forward to it.

I'm so glad i read the comments😂 also my dumbass thought that was Dwight for a second

Users who are viewing this thread