Hongdo

its missing the entire start up which isnt a good thing to miss

Dex-chan lover
Oh we can read the chapters that were locked on spottoom since forever nice

that dude in the wolf hoodie must have eyeballs way up on the top of his forehead '_' you could fit a whole other face in the space between his mouth and eyes :S

Group Leader
for anyone looking for the first 12 chapters, i believe LOL Scanlations have them on their website!

Power Uploader
*Notice* chapter 80 was the last one from Spottoon before it got cancelled.

;____; this is really good. im so sad that it won't continue.

*Correction*

;____; I'm sad that this won't continue in English, since it seems that only spottoon picked it up and then dropped it. (There you go @Akumetsu83)

Why do people think it's cancelled? Check the 'Raw' link above.
Spottoon is probably one of the worst web-comic sites on the internet especially if you get your information
toomics.com/en/ is wayyyy better

Fed-Kun's army
aw, I hope it's possible someone else will pick this up. just binged the whole thing and it's amazing, in terms of art and plot :(

someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up someone pick this up

ps: please

this is such a great toon, it's a crime that it's being left by the wayside

i mean the only way to make any team pay attention to this manga is by making its rating skyrocket
so i rate 10/10
----------
overall it's great shame that the official translator forced everyone to drop it then drop it themselves
leaving it with no one to translate

Hi there, I knew I was going to regret finding Hong Do again. I knew I had read this awesome plot/art webtoon. However , I forgot the name and it threw me into a frenetic three years search for it. Such a pity it is abandoned. 😭 Please, someone translate this masterpiece. 🙏🙏🙏

Users who are viewing this thread