Hongshi Loves Me! - Ch. 52 - Season 1 Epilogue

Power Uploader
aaand with that, we've caught up to the end of szn 1! hope you all take the time to read the author's notes and the cute character bios!! thanks to those of you who've been sticking with us through the releases~ we're trying our best to catch up to the raws as soon as we can 🤩

@__arim thanks for the consistent translations, we really appreciate it and love y'all for it

why is this series not rated higher? it's actually hella interesting with a good plot, deep characters, etc.

Thank you for the translation ❤️❤️❤️
Really enjoyed the storyy
Cant wait for season 2
AND I LOVED HOW YE DANA CHARACTER INTRO IS SO EXTRA WITH PINK COLOR 👌👌

I'm still not used to this type of setup I'm not manga or would this be a webtoon. ( I think it was another name.) Why does it say season?

@ag2059 so true I feel like this is really a hidden gem it's so well-written. And I like the fact that all of the characters have a purpose. No stupid filler chapters.
I must admit though even with reading the authors and put at the end I didn't realize that she has started to like him

Man I had been having this exact though since the first couple chapters. How he felt fake and like he was forcing a persona. I didn't think it would be used so well. It wasn't until around the mid point of season 1 that I slowly started to realise it was intentional. I thought this was just a simple romcom like story and man have I been blown away. Cant wait to see where this goes. Time to finish catching up c:

Users who are viewing this thread