Hongshi Loves Me!

😤😤😤😤THERE'S A NEW COVER AWOOOGA IT'S SO SEGXY JAJDHSFHSDKJFDSJKV 😫

Not that I don't love this manga because I do. But how much talking can you do 😂😂 I just saw the raw and there's a hundred and fifty-four chapter still to upload and more to come. This manga started in 2017 when is this going to be over. Like damn

@Dykejiah, I feel you. I enjoy these cuties too, but pacing is not this story's strength. I actually slightly resent the Joonsung-come-lately storyline because we already had too many characters to juggle when she and Taeho were pushed into the main rotation and I wasn't really looking for extra padding while we're still light on Gauel characterization and slow with Hongshi flashbacks. 🤣

Really like the supporting characters but can't stand the MC. Even with his backstory, i dont like him. Even thiughh it's acting, he's immature and too carefree for me. I dont care his romance with Gaeun either.

@thefreeair thank you I will admit I'm pretty bad at their names. Personally, I don't mind when there's two couples. At this point I feel like the author just wanted to stretch out this story. So keep putting other people's situation before the good stuff. Takes forever for there to be flashbacks. And personally I don't really see that big of a change with the Teacher. To me she out of nowhere started to care for him.

Doesn't feel like it's for both genders. In case anyone was curious

@Dykejiah I also think its random how the teacher likes him. It really feels like she is just nosy. Only after knowing he probably has secrets is when she is interested. I dont entirely like her.

Welp @__arim is almost about to reach the raws so fast! Thank you for your time and translating it on lighting speed. Please do look into this series if you have any spare time in the future (https://mangadex.org/title/15113/love-revolution/covers/). There's already a group who was working on it few months ago but they might have either dropped or probably busy on other things. The webtoon has already reached 300+ chapters in raw.

Fed-Kun's army
I like it, it's an easy read with mostly likable (if a bit over the top) characters.
The comments are right tho, it has terrible pacing. I'm not super invested in the main couple, but I do like them both individually

I don't usually comment but this is a really enjoyable story. I got into the characters really fast and its a simple yet not-so-simple read that leaves you interested and wanting more. 8/10

Thank you so much for translating 😭😭😭 I live for how cute everything is and I'm rooting for soonjung

Users who are viewing this thread