Honkai Impact 3rd - Vol. 0.2 Ch. 62.3 - Ich liebe dich

Thanks @AlloyBron for remembering me Himeko's sacrifice :c,
Also I'm really excited to see the aftercome of this , because I wanna know in detail how did Sirin's got inside Kiana's (clone)(the game just shows some cg's and that's it)

Aggregator gang
@Haruka22
Celine was always in the clone's body via the Core of Void that was implanted into her from the start. We've seen Kiana being visited by Celine in dreams even before Fu kidnapped her. Also there is that incident when she was young where probably Celine activated. Hell there is even that manga bit where Fu and Kiana go to Singapore and Celine partially activates due to Gem of Death I think. So she has always been there, waiting for a moment to take over.

@4thDimension That's why I'm saying that , Celine's core was used by Shamash to unleash it's full power , so.. from where did Celine got to be in to Kiana's body, unless Otto had another fragment of the core.
So if the case was like that , then from where did Celine appear? The core of void couldn't have Celine's will. Celine's core and will died with Shamash , and that's where my questions lies ; how did Kiana get Celine's will in her core. Did some fragment of Celine prevailed with Siegfried? Or Otto found some little fragment after the war in the trunda...
Welll anyway I'm pretty excited for the new developments to come.

Man did they make it sound his decisions were justifiable in game only to show his true colors here.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
the war is done and my heart is gone.
shit/. im too sad

you know how much I hate Otto just from the game?

now I just wanna once beat him up in the game

Users who are viewing this thread