Honkai Impact 3rd - Vol. 8 Ch. 8 - XXXXXX XXXXXXXXX

could this be the Eighth Herrscher, basis of Fenghuang Down?

@Ysze most likely. This is the first time we actually got details about PE 8th Herrscher and it fits the empty space in the blank word. The blank word would be Eighth Herrscher, Honkai and Moth. I guess the only question left is who Otto represent, himself or someone else and what exactly is the answer or solution that the Pioneer guy attain that would lead to humanity winning against Honkai.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry I'm still waiting for the reveal that the Otto that was just shot was really just that realities Susanah crossplaying and that the real Otto is in some seedy love motel several blocks away observing all of this via laptop while disguised as a french maid for giggles.

@CGO39 supposedly, what Bianka is experiencing now is the Pioneer guy memories so, yeah, you can say this is Previous Era, in a sense.

Group Leader
While we continue to unravel the mystery of this XXXXXXXXX, let us look forward to the next episode~

Dex-chan lover
This isn't a previous era, it looks to be a bubble world. This never happened in the main universe, but it's happening in the Sea of Quanta. It's a "what if" scenario that Bianca has been trapped in.

Users who are viewing this thread