Honkai Impact 3rd

Group Leader
@ixlone
Thank you very much.
Just as a side note: we really appreciate the hard work that the scanlating groups have put in, but now that the official versions are available, there's also a need to prevent confusion and for better alignment with the Honkai Impact 3rd in-game material.

Please keep supporting Honkai Impact 3rd. We are working hard to keep pace with the official CN release, and feel free to discuss the lore and game with us.

Group Leader
Volume 0.21 Gemina Tales Chapter 1 is up.
Join the Olenyeva Twins on an epic adventure.

PS. Best with the long-strip function.

Group Leader
Hi there.
We're trying to consolidate all translations in this single book.
Second Eruption Ch.51 is the latest (it would correspond to 2nd Herrscher / 2nd Lawman of the Scanlations).

Group Leader
Dear readers:

We will be providing weekly releases (keeping pace with the original Chinese), which would be the latest chapters for the Second Eruption and sometimes the mini-spin off Gemina Tales.
If time permits, we will also be focusing on releasing the Second Eruption (the Second Honkai War) from the start as well.
Feel free to comment or discuss the lore at the corresponding chapters.

Many, many thanks for taking the effort to wrap this all into one consolidated package. Had sorta dropped off reading it just because it became quite difficult to keep up and make sense of all the different branches and sub-entries.

Keep up the good work! Time for me to catch up.

Group Leader
@Cody48
Thanks for your support.
We're looking at a weekend release of Chapter 52 for the Second Eruption. Stay tuned.

The recently upload that involves Sirin artificial dream , has been numbered wrong.

why go for chronological order instead of official book number? how will you fit in the side stories like purple kite, god keys and stigmatas which are all before 2nd lawman chronologically?

Group Leader
So true. We have to renumber the volumes soon :D

Kallen's rogue backstory -> Volume 0.1 (takes place in year 1470s)
Second Eruption -> Volume 0.2 (year 2000)
Azure Waters -> Volume 0.3 (year 2012-2013)

Contributor
@ixlone Well, I'm Part of typesetter houkai3rd.arthobbylab Game Wiki
Pretty Much Firefox, kuro & rinni was MIA since Half year ago, So the responsibility is mine alone
Should I Remove Myself Part of https://mangadex.org/group/4205/houkai3rd-arthobbylab group translation
If yes, I'll Remove it immediately, if no reply in 24 hours, I'll still remove it in 48hours

Edit : well i think @AlloyBron is part of official publisher, is it true??
If is true, Then i don't need ixlone permission to remove them.

@AlloyBron Thank you for uploading every story in a single entry, it makes it easier to read the manhua! Can we expect Moon Shadow to be uploaded here too?

Group Leader
@CoolOtamegane
Thanks for all your support.
Alloy Bron is indeed a member of the official miHoYo COMIC. We are trying to upload
You can choose to delete the repeated chapters to avoid lore confusion. But if you want to keep them, please do show, conspicuously, the name of your scanlation team.

@BachU8
MoonShadow will be coming, but release priorities call for Second Eruption and Azure Waters first :D
There will be everything eventually.

Aggregator gang
If any of you believe that this idiot is part of mihoyo then you are dumb.

Crunchyroll has the license for this.

Group Leader
Dear Readers,

There will be a week's delay in our manga updates because we are consolidating our official site and also due to a few matters of private business that a key member of the team has to take care of.
Don't worry, we will be back on track once our little helper gets the matter settled.

@AlloyBron I have few questions:

When will the bonus pages that contains informations and lore of the universe, pages that appears sometimes at the end of a chapter, be translated?

About 24.1 Is it intentional, that the second chapter is released instead of the first? I figure you put the chapter to connect it maybe to Volume 3 if so when will we get the first and next chapters that are part of 24.1?

Group Leader
@TimeStop14
That's right.
Right now our approach is to incorporate Honkai-verse lore and info into the comic pages itself.
Additional info may require substantial changes for localization purposes AND especially due to the fact that the Honkai-verse has expanded much now that the Chinese server is in version 3.2.
Please be patient and keep your eyes peeled.

Users who are viewing this thread