Honkai Impact 3rd

According to some rumours, upcoming playable Valkyries are:

[ul]- S class Bronya (Rumored to be the Herrscher of Ice)
- Duranral
- Sin Mal[/ul]

Group Leader
We fixed some major paging issues with 2nd Eruption Chapter 4 (The Alliance).
Sorry for inconveniences caused.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't realise this was a side story until after I was done reading it, so now I'm just sad without any context

I was wondering why there's a huge jump between vol. 0.2 ch. 6 and vol. 0.2 ch. 51 without other chapters

@Ade20 The manga is just ordered chronologically, so if there's any missing content is only because they haven't uploaded it yet.

Group Leader
Hi people... yeah, we're working hard to get things straightened out.
Vol 0.22 (Gemina Invasions) is really out of chronological order... it should be way after...
But we decided to put them together because the Twins like to stick to each other.

Is this going to be a collection of all the main stories and the side stories? And is there an order to read these in released order? Also thank you for the translations!

Group Leader
@0takuguy this is the release order:
1. Escape from Nagazora
2. St. Frya High
(Note: Since the whole HI3 manga started more as a GGZ backstory thing, these two arcs above might not make the most sense in the in-game HI3 story. You will just have to accept it for how it is. A easy spot to differentiate between "GGZ-aimed" chapters and "HI3-aimed" chapters is that Kiana had looser braids in GGZ, almost as loose as Bronya's drills)
3. Azure waters/Violet sea
4. AE invasions
5. Sakura samsara/Gratitude arc
6. Moon Shadow
7. Purple kite
8. Second Honkai Eruption/Second Lawman arc (CN on going)

There are also some side stories that were released in between the other arcs. These can be read at any point in any order:
1. Secret of the God Keys (CN on going)
2. Mystery of Stigmata (cannon but not considered to be in the same universe as some plot lines don't match with the game)
3. Gemini Origins
4. Gemini Invasions (CN on going)

And there are spin-offs that are slice-of-life stuff about the valks, can be read in any order:
1. When Kiana plays Honkai Impact
2. Valkyries' Dining Escapades (CN ongoing, source material for the cooking anime)
3. Summer memories

@Hero_Cerebrum Ok, thank you so much.
I was really worried i might have spoiled somethings, and it seems i have, but yeah now i'm wondering if the story will include things that happened in game and stuff.
Also since we never focused on ordinary civilians, do they know the existence of honkai? I don't know if it gets hinted at, but if so it plays a big role how the world is shaped.

@0takuguy Considering Honkai has erased 90% of the human population (and exterminated the previous civilization) I think common people is very aware of it.

@BachU8
Yeah but you'd think the world be more paranoid about it. Like the world just doesn't look like it's been shaped by say history of conflict against the Honkai. Also when the pseudo wind Herrscher attacked it seems as though the camera crew didn't even know what it was.

Edit: To answer my question, it seems that Schicksal has hid the fact about Honkai from the common people.

Group Leader
We've finally hit 100 chapters, people! Thank you so much for your continued support!
More chapters are coming along the way. Hopefully we'll bridge the gap in the not too distant future.

Group Leader
Dear readers and fellow Captains~
Thank you for supporting Honkai Impact 3rd manga. We just finished the Shadow Knight Arc (Volume 6) today (2019 OCT 7) and we're still working on other unlocalized Chapters.
Hopefully you like the visual SFX in the pages. We actually spend a great deal of time on those flashy BOOM BOOM BANG BANG stuff. Also added some fluff for curious loremasters.

Another prequel arc will be coming soon. Stay tuned.

Fed-Kun's army
The order listing of the main story and other side stuff are confusing. If you visit a side story you get

image0.png

The problem is most of those links now point toward this manga. What are the corresponding chapters here for those book 1001, 1002, etc.? Where do I start to get the full manga experience for honkai impact?

Group Leader
@kn1000a
Those are fan scanlations that are neither endorsed nor supported by the official comic.

The best source is still the official translations done by AlloyBron from the group HOMU Comics.

Users who are viewing this thread