Honnou Switch - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

This is so great! It feels like a breath of fresh air to all the other stories out there. Great job picking this series!

I usually steer away from childhood friends stories but decided to read since it's a ccs project, and boy these two are so cute!
Thank you for picking this up and for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy got stood up twice, she's acting a bit like a child. However, I can understand for now, since she is finally confronting feelings she had bottled up since middle school and is in turmoil. but still she should've at least called him. Poor guy making him wait like that. If she continues acting like that though, it'll become annoying.

She didn't even let him finish the SMASH, seriously what poor guy...

@ICYCOZY Yeah, she's not doing herself any favours in regards to us. Though I doubt the communication issue is going to persist so hopefully we'll see her really grow into the relationship in time.

I am officially in love with this manga, I love their love!!
Thank you so very much for your hard work!!

Wow, this is great. Hope they get to talk through it more though. Also, how do you guys manage to find all these great josei titles? I think I have the majority of your josei titles followed, that said thank you!

Double-page supporter
This is so fookin cute! Finally a decent ML. The girl was annoying with her indecisiveness but understandable, she's gonna date a friend after all. But she better get her shit together or it'll be more exasperating

Thank you cotton candy!

Fed-Kun's army
Progress! While she needs to get over her indecisiveness fast (as others hv said) or it'll become annoying, I'm glad he wasn't stood up. Here's to hoping they grow into a wonderful, enviable couple!

P.S. Anyone else notice that sneaky "cotton candy scans"(pg 17, 3rd panel from top) tag on the bento shelf? Thanks CCS for the scans. Love most of your other series, too. 😍

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Stood up twice and then blueballed?

NEXT

Users who are viewing this thread