Honnou Switch - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Their first hurdle as a couple solved without a hitch! ❤️🤗

Thanks, CCS!

Double-page supporter
Aww so cute! But isn't 1 month of not seeing each other just overboard? Just sayin

Thanks for the chapter!

actually 1 month irl is like 1 second

also this is what love looks like k

thank you ccs <3
bless u wistal <3

What a satisfying chapter!! And sho cute, too!!
Thanks for the update!!!

Dex-chan lover
At first I was like, “Ah, hell, another ‘romance’ where all the drama comes from not communicating properly.” Which, in this day and age, and especially with techie nerd lovers, is just ridiculous. Glad it got resolved in a few pages, instead of a few volumes. Though one month seems excessive, and stupid—maybe a week, at most.

Anyway, enjoying this, thanks for the good work! Looking forward to more.

This is sooo cute but one month?? Hijiri not gonna say something about that extreme pettiness? No apology? It was all on the FL to patch things up with him even though she didn’t do anything wrong. That’s shitty. (The onsen doesn’t count since they already made up at that point)

Hijiri is one smooth talker for someone who let a problem grow for a month lol. Anyway, glad it got resolved, they're v cute huhu.

Dex-chan lover
Her ex is such a garbage human being, dear lord. I hope he gets really heartbroken by someone and realizes just how shitty he is lmao. I like her glasses friend too, she seems sensible and nice.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, one month was a bit much, that wasn't cool. It would have been fine if it was for a couple days or so, especially for something so petty. Hopefully we don't get too many of those. Also, can the ex just fuck off please? He's the type of dude who feels that he can get anything he wants and doesn't accept that no means no. I swear he better not try anything with glasses onee. I just want the guy gone from the story, so annoying. Nevertheless, the rest of the chapter was great, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread