Honnou Switch - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Aggregator gang
I swear the other girl did all that drama just for that fking reason, wtf

Still like the series tho, thanks for TL!

@Zaro117 she's a crazy bitch

looks like she and the other guy will be a side couple.

Fed-Kun's army
This whole conflict kinda felt a little contrived, but I appreciate how directly the characters handled it. "I think you're lying." No fuckin around, just getting straight to the point and dealing with shit like adults.

Group Leader
Twas a good chapter overall. I like that the conflict between Trash Bin and Koyori is finally resolved. The parallels and foreshadowing was done quite well - When Koyori mentioned the time they got lost at the festival and then Hijiri led them to safety. Then, the same scene is shown when they're love making near the end.

"Keep holding onto my hand forever, okay?"
"Yeah."
My heart soared!

Group Leader
fingers crossed saitou gave up for good and there's no more outside love rivals TT^TT tysm for the update

GOODNESS I FEEL SO FREAKING SINGLE RIGHT NOW

I love their relationship so much 🥺💖

Please give me more positive relationship manga like this. No weird drama to spic things up, just two people loving and trusting each other.

I was scared for a sec but thank god the MCs arent naive retards and actually have a brain bless

You know what's beautiful? A non toxic relationship.👏👏👏👏👏

I mean, I was conditioned to wait for insecure drama BS, but actually, considering they have been friends for pretty much literally their entire life, like 20+ years, this makes a lot more sense.
Also, how stupid do you have to be to lie to someone about a person they have known very well for 20+ years?

As for her ex, I kinda wish she'd have reminded him one more time just what he did to her: neglected her, cheated on her, throught he had gotten another girl pregnant, broke her heart, and then came back as if it was the most natural thing she'd take him back. I don't feel like he has learned anything yet, at all. He still seems to not at all understand the magnitude of what he did.

Waaahhhh. She really drive her out!! Koyori is so great!! What a technique!! ❤❤❤

And wooow. Their love for each other is sooo overflowing. ❤❤❤

As always, thank you, CCS!

Users who are viewing this thread