Honnou Switch - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

when koyori was offended when the trash couldn't say what she liked about hijiri made me snort LOL

already crushed the jealous thots smoothly and definitively this early? love this compared to shoujos

HNNNNNNGH THIS WAS SO SATISFYING!??!??!?!
1) resolved the issue THAT QUICKLY
2) lil girl can't even say what she likes about hijiri, even tried to wedge their relationship
3) hijiri rushing off to see our mc (WITH A TOWEL!!! HAHAHAHAHA so funny and cute)

I love them :----((( are there more manga like this??

bless them theyre so healthy like every chapter im always so pleased who is doing it like them

why would people like ntr when you can have this? i mean, what is your problem to not like some fresh healthy vanilla love with trust? damn

best goddamn couple out there. see how unstoppable u are when u trust, respect and communicate with each other healthily?? we love to see it. i love them so much

The misunderstanding cleared so quickly because they talk. How you gonna milk a chapter if you were to communicate?? Usual mangas misunderstanding would last to 10 chapters lmao

Fed-Kun's army
Any ETA on chapter 11? The (fairly) regular releases stopped pretty abruptly.

I love a couple who trust each other, so I fell in love with this manga... thanks for the translation, Cotton!

It's a blessing to come across a manga couple with such healthy relationship.

Btw, I know where the station they met up at page 40 :))) it's not too far to where I live in Japan right now haha. I usually go down the same stair too :)))

Double-page supporter
Ah, this shit is so much more satisfying than that misunderstanding crap that you get from all teen romance mangas.

Dex-chan lover
Bitch overplayed her hand. She just tried to go against the word of a person Koyori was grouping with the whole game and even did a med scan with, while already being sus as fuck.

I also find it kinda funny, that she is telling Koyori that they are not in middle school, while herself playing a middle-school tier drama. The audacity.

At the same time, I find her character pretty sad - she can't trust anyone. She always wants to test people. She tested Hijiri in school and blew up the relationship she cared about, she was testing Koyori's ex with that pregnancy story, she was proposing to test Koyori during the reunion and kept testing her even after that. As someone having major trust issues, I get the feeling of doubt and insecurity, but you have to push past those if you want to have any meaningful relationship in your life.

OMG again?! The lie/misunderstanding trope that usually drags on for chapters and chapters is just shut down immediately. No drama. Just "I know him, I trust him, step off b*tch!". I AM SO HERE FOR THIS!!

Users who are viewing this thread