Honnou Switch - Vol. 4 Ch. 13

Lol at the "try to convince me!" At the end 🤣🤣🤣
Thank you so much for the update!!

Monthly dose of wholesomeness with a little bit a spice to keep you coming back lol

Dex-chan lover
Baby hijiri asking for koyori’s hand 😭
Dad was just like “they grow so fast~”

Look closely on pg 37, in the panel where her clothes are dropped. There's an opened rubber packet.

Love how Koyori's mom gave her husband an evil eye whenever he said that Koyori was engaged to someone lol. And yet, he still approved of them living together haha very nice of them y'know.

Thanks for the chapter translation! It was really nice heart warming chapter!

So adorable~~

I do wish we could have seen a cute adult bonding moment between Hijiri and Koyori’s dad. I know it’s not the point of this chapter at all (instead highlighting our couple’s growth), but hell it would have been such a heartstring puller to see Hijiri ask for advice from the older man or even something simple like the two men drinking beer together (showing that they’re now on the “same level” in this reformed companionship between father and soon to be son-in-law).

Perhaps I’m just thinking of something too cliched for a story that continues to subvert my expectations in the best ways haha

Dex-chan lover
aw im glad they have a good relationship, even if its grown distant over the years. im sure dad's looking forward to getting close with hijiri again as his son and law, even if he wont say so out loud.

Dex-chan lover
What a strange thing having to ask your parents for permission to move in together.

@regnells it depends on the family but Asian families tend to be very tight knit and a tad conservative, with the parents having a lot of authority in their children's lives. I know some people whose parents still disapprove of living with a lover before marriage. It's also considered polite if you ask for the parents permission as it helps to foster a better relationship with your significant other's parents. It makes sense here seeing how close their families are.

Does anyone realize? What Koyori' dad means by Koyori' fiancee it's Hijiri himself that promised to him when he's still a child?

Fed-Kun's army
it's been so long and the beginning of the chapter was so fluffy, I had forgotten this had smut 😅

Dex-chan lover
Man this shit is so good. Usually if you want to have good smut the plot is ridiculous, but in this case we have the best of both worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread