Honobono Isekai Tensei Days ~Level Counterstop, Item Mochikoshi! Watashi wa Saikyou Youjo Desu~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
Even if you NEED to live in a forest (because elves) you can still do things to prevent it all burning down, magic or natural barriers to section the forest for example, so not ALL of it burns at once, why are elves always retarded in every story, oh right because author needs MC to show off.

Dex-chan lover
oh no not a swaping between realities bit i hate it
Hey, at least it's better than that other 9999 -something manga where the mc and cast, and readers, find out halfway through that they had all been living in vats in a matrix in post-apocalyptic setting on our Earth...

Dex-chan lover
oh, is it the "return upon death" mechanic? not a whole lot of isekai had this so this is really refreshing to see (if it really is).

Dex-chan lover
Hey, at least it's better than that other 9999 -something manga where the mc and cast, and readers, find out halfway through that they had all been living in vats in a matrix in post-apocalyptic setting on our Earth...
What, which series are you talking about

Dex-chan lover
What, which series are you talking about
Found it, it´s LV999 no Murabito
Check out chapter 42 and few following chapters to see what I was talking about. Until that chapter it was just your everyday power fantasy swords and magic setting, and no-one, and I mean NO-ONE, had any idea until that point there'd be such a whiplash twist...

Dex-chan lover
Even if you NEED to live in a forest (because elves) you can still do things to prevent it all burning down, magic or natural barriers to section the forest for example, so not ALL of it burns at once, why are elves always retarded in every story, oh right because author needs MC to show off.
I mean, no one said they didn't do stuff like that? Not like you can stop a forest fire if someone goes around with a flamethrower starting it.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter! I didn't expect that twist ngl

they did have barriers but their magic wasn't strong enough to ward off magical flame from a fucking dragon.
Even the dragon didn't know how to stop its own flame (which honestly yeah, let's just burn this stupid fucker).
MC only managed to put out the fire because she's stupidly OP, and even she couldn't stop the fire without harming herself.

Also, realistically, forest fires are very hard to put out, and most of those fires started naturally. Here, we have an insanely stupid fucker literally raining fire from the sky, so of course it's much harder to put out.

Users who are viewing this thread