Honobono Isekai Tensei Days ~Level Counterstop, Item Mochikoshi! Watashi wa Saikyou Youjo Desu~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 29

Double-page supporter
nuMkBG.gif

Dex-chan lover
Found it, it´s LV999 no Murabito
Check out chapter 42 and few following chapters to see what I was talking about. Until that chapter it was just your everyday power fantasy swords and magic setting, and no-one, and I mean NO-ONE, had any idea until that point there'd be such a whiplash twist...
Didn't that one have a time-travel plot as its entire basis? How do they even manage time-travel (that doesn't leak to the other players) in a multiplayer-game?

Dex-chan lover
Even if you NEED to live in a forest (because elves) you can still do things to prevent it all burning down, magic or natural barriers to section the forest for example, so not ALL of it burns at once, why are elves always retarded in every story, oh right because author needs MC to show off.
plus a forest is only really easy to burn widely during a drought when the wood is dry

Dex-chan lover
Fucking brat💢wiping out local ecosystems with fire for attention💢needs war crime tribunal
Your honour, there was no war, therefore no war crimes were committed! And elves aren't human so they didn't even sign the geneva convention! Neither are there "elven" rights, only human rights! Ergo, it's legal to kill them!
Plz ignore the ecoterrorism charges.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't that one have a time-travel plot as its entire basis? How do they even manage time-travel (that doesn't leak to the other players) in a multiplayer-game?
isnt the time travel basically in game and its done by bascially resetting stuff? its been a while since i last read it

Dex-chan lover
isnt the time travel basically in game and its done by bascially resetting stuff? its been a while since i last read it
Sure, but my point was that the other player-characters (reincarnates) also forgot the past that was rewound, aside from the mc.

Double-page supporter
Um, why? What’s the premise then? Dream? Or even as audacious as paralel paradise?

Dex-chan lover
Um, why? What’s the premise then? Dream? Or even as audacious as paralel paradise?
she dumped all her mana into the Paradox Jewel which allowed it to punch deep enough to hit the desire to continue her japanese life. presumably.

Double-page supporter
she dumped all her mana into the Paradox Jewel which allowed it to punch deep enough to hit the desire to continue her japanese life. presumably.
Well if that’s the case, it might be something to work with that. Either dead on the other one or time stops in between

Users who are viewing this thread