Honto Yajuu - Ch. 29.1

Lol, he definitely didn't learn his lesson 😂
I hope they don't hook the little brother with anyone, he's just too cute for that :D

Okay it's a funny joke but don't try to hook them up with the little brother xD He's still in high school, we have to draw a line somewhere.

Oh no, not the brother! Though I think it's a joke, I'm still very sensitive about that...I mean with all due respect that guy's a little crazy, I can totally see him going for a brother, just like he clings on to Ueda, making everyone uncomfortable. The author probably made him that way for a comic effect, but he's the least likeable character imo and I cringe at every chapter he's in.

Natsuki's too savvy to fall for that desperate boi lol. Also, thanks so much for translating!

Group Leader
Sadly this has been licensed too so will this be the last chapter? 😭I'm happy for the author but I don't have money for a monthly subscription 😭😭😭

💕Awesome!

Thanks for the update!😊

@heisenbergeth or anyone: Do you in know which publisher is going to publish the official English of this manga?

Group Leader
@Joditc it’s Futekiya. https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-11-05/futekiya-boys-love-manga-service-adds-13-kaiohsha-titles/.166020

Users who are viewing this thread