Hontou ni Baka na Onee-chan

lemme summary it for u guys cause i understand a bit of chinese:
the little sister loved the older sister and wanted to marry her. When the older sister got married, she spent less with her little sister making her sad.then one day, the husband got really drunked and had s** with a random girl.the older sister found out and the husband decided to divorce her.then the little sis said the little girl that had s** with the older sis husband was actually her. yeah that's the summary of the important parts.basically, the little sis is a sis-con but the older sis is not. Not sure if i'm 100% right though;need to wait for english translation

well that was fucking dark, even though as the degenerate I am I hope it can work out between the two of them somehow

Fear not Simp King the work you have done in the past shall outshine this. Besides you've already defeated gods lol, think that was in one of the later chapters of heroes marriage that that was said

Dex-chan lover
This is so stupid, at least go fuck the person you love, not the one she is fucking ! We all know that it's easier to seduce and fuck the guy your crush is married / going out and risking being hated for the rest of your life than trying to steal her from her actual relationship and promise her a better and happy life with her.
This story was made only to show some stupid drama and not emphasize with the little sister.

Users who are viewing this thread