Hontouni Subete Ushinau TS Musume - Ch. 35.5

Banned
Weird that she goes along with the "it's a mental illness" theory even after all she went through herself.
Bro did you actually read it. She said it's harder to prove and simply more convenient to lump the problem together with the mental illness and they haven't found reliable way to found which one is mentally retarded and which one have their physique transformed completely. However, the fact that it is still being researched proves that there are efforts to find ways to distinguish them. Therefore, it's possible that there are records where it happens in front of reliable sources and possibly recorded but they simply couldn't tell since the genetics changes completely.

Supporter
Weird that she goes along with the "it's a mental illness" theory even after all she went through herself.
I think it's just being laid out as a mirror to Iroiro Ushinatta TS Ko chapter 1.

I would be interested as to what @HeatManga 's thoughts about that particular chapter. Only because the difference between them has the character in the first asking the doctor what this would mean for their own job (that they had just been hired for), while here they seem to be asking about the job the doctor has.

Dex-chan lover
Because there really are some people with such mental illness, and they are much more common than the TS disease.
How is changing your body on a genetic level have anything do do with one's mental health? One could have mental health problems and this disease simultaneously but they have nothing to do with each other.

Dex-chan lover
Bro did you actually read it. She said it's harder to prove and simply more convenient to lump the problem together with the mental illness and they haven't found reliable way to found which one is mentally retarded and which one have their physique transformed completely. However, the fact that it is still being researched proves that there are efforts to find ways to distinguish them. Therefore, it's possible that there are records where it happens in front of reliable sources and possibly recorded but they simply couldn't tell since the genetics changes completely.
It's pretty safe to say that having TS disease having nothing to do in relation to your mental health, they are 2 different things. It's more likely that when people know you got this disease, they treat you like you're aliens. This will only cause harm cause it isolate patients from actually getting the help they need. And for unfortunate people with a trash family like the MC, being betrayed by your own family is even worse.

Dex-chan lover
How is changing your body on a genetic level have anything do do with one's mental health? One could have mental health problems and this disease simultaneously but they have nothing to do with each other.
Dude, you clearly missed the whole point of this manga. This whole manga was about the suffering of MC suddenly being a complete outcast from society because nobody believed him/her as the victims of TS disease.

The TS disease was so ridiculously outrageous people would much more likely to think that those who claimed that they suffered the disease were either lying or crazy (the mental thingy I mentioned), even if there were more and more victims appearing.

We the readers knew and sure about the truth just because we've read the story, but there was no reliable scientific proof for them to determine whether someone actually became a victim of TS disease or not.

And just because MC experienced the disease doesn't mean that everybody who claims the same are actually saying the truth, so she took their claim with a grain of salt.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the cold war is still going because the Russians got the chapter 26. C'mon Americans do something :pout:

Dex-chan lover
Dude, you clearly missed the whole point of this manga. This whole manga was about the suffering of MC suddenly being a complete outcast from society because nobody believed him/her as the victims of TS disease.

The TS disease was so ridiculously outrageous people would much more likely to think that those who claimed that they suffered the disease were either lying or crazy (the mental thingy I mentioned), even if there were more and more victims appearing.

We the readers knew and sure about the truth just because we've read the story, but there was no reliable scientific proof for them to determine whether someone actually became a victim of TS disease or not.

And just because MC experienced the disease doesn't mean that everybody who claims the same are actually saying the truth, so she took their claim with a grain of salt.

this is like saying mental health isnt real because we cant prove it, yes, we can ask people questions to guess whether they have health problems or not, but there are no scientific ways to actually prove it. One can either telling the truth or not. But if they come seek for help, we'd still help them, not trying to prove whether what they r saying is truthful or not

Dex-chan lover
this is like saying mental health isnt real because we cant prove it, yes, we can ask people questions to guess whether they have health problems or not, but there are no scientific ways to actually prove it. One can either telling the truth or not. But if they come seek for help, we'd still help them, not trying to prove whether what they r saying is truthful or not
Sigh. Now you misread my comment. Please read my comment again carefully. I never said that mental health isn't real. And they're actually scientifically and clinically proven too. What I said couldn't be proven (yet) was the nonsensical TS disease in this manga, which, I repeat, was much more unbelieveable than the more common mental illness.

Users who are viewing this thread