Honzuki no Gekokujou - Mother and Daughter (Doujinshi) - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Wait. What happens? Please tell me what happens? The manga translation is been on hiatus I don't know what happen now.

Contributor
Wait. What happens? Please tell me what happens? The manga translation is been on hiatus I don't know what happen now.
Frankly, you'll have to read the LN. Also there is actually no Manga adaption of Part 5 as of now. So the LN is the only way to know what's going on. If you really don't want to read ahead and don't care about spoilers, probably better off asking in https://discord.gg/honzuki ... depending on how much detail you want. it could be a long answer.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea what's happening here as an anime/manga only viewer.

Then again I sort of diped out of this story when I found out about:

The weird age difference marriage between the protag and her teacher

Contributor

Yeah that's a dumb take.
I suppose you prefer it when the protag and their love interest have 10 years in difference in mental age. As opposed to both being of equal mental age and maturity. smfh

Aggregator gang

Lol let me get this straight. The synopsis says its for people who've read Part 5 Volume 6. Then you admit to being an anime/manga only, ie you have no idea what's going on. Then you tell people you dropped the series because of a brain dead reason... It begs the question. Why are you here? Why did you read this? Why did feel compelled to write something so lacking?

Contributor
Lol let me get this straight. The synopsis says its for people who've read Part 5 Volume 6. Then you admit to being an anime/manga only, ie you have no idea what's going on. Then you tell people you dropped the series because of a brain dead reason... It begs the question. Why are you here? Why did you read this? Why did feel compelled to write something so lacking?
Its obvious, they come in here, drop an end game spoiler for no other apparent reason other than trying to convince people of their dump point. I bet they didn't even read doujinshi :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover

Gotchu fam, though considering how far into part 5 this is I doubt the manga RAW even reach that far yet.
Quick context on what happen is that Rozemyne accidentally find herself as the closest person to being Zent.
However she's blocked by a barrier that only allows people registered as royal family to enter.

So the royal family want to just adopt her, registering her as a royal family member and get their hands on Grut through her.
She manage to delay the plan for a year to give time for transitioning and preparations.

This scene is Elvira and Myne having a heart to heart talk inside a hidden room (that they just made like a few minutes ago, since until now there was never a need for it)
which includes Elvira revealing that she's known for a loooooooong time now that Myne was commoner and how much Elvira is grateful for Myne's influence in her life.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for this. And for people wanting to read the light novel.

Ascendance of a Bookworm: Part 5 Volume 6 Comes out in English on September 20, 2023.​

Users who are viewing this thread