Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Preparations fo…

Dex-chan lover
@Morgan_spurlock and main is a sickly 5 year old child whats your point lmao
any child would ask their older siblings for help with this sort of stuff

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch I figure they probably meant that the MC is technically an adult on the inside already, so acting this much like a 5 year old is a bit much. She's a little on the selfish side, ignoring that Turi was already busy with her own stuff.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro saying that shes an adult mentally isnt that easy when her memories mashed together with a 5 year old

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch My personal opinion on this matter in isekai stories is that the body should affect their behavior a fair bit. It's brain chemistry and shit, y'know? Same thing when someone gets genderbent, the different hormones and stuff are going to have some sort of noticeable effect. If you're not physically the same person you probably can't be the same person mentally, at least not 100% the same.

Double-page supporter
The MC is selfish and ignorant to a degree that's disturbing. No matter how much you like books, you should realize that your family members are concentrating on survival through the winter. While you might not mind dying as long as you have a book, that doesn't mean you should be disturbing everyone else who is trying to make sure you don't die. This goes beyond "well she reincarnated as a 5 year old" since the book obsession is completely rooted in her adult values. The 5 year old had no idea what a book was, but certainly should understand what "we need to get ready for winter" means.

What's wrong with Turi? Why she act like that at the end?
Was it because Turi was actually the one who made those strips and Myne was acting like she did all that work?

Fed-Kun's army
Why she think to not to “bother her mother” when she earnestly was trying to teach her things....She loves books for all the “knowledge” they gave her yet she dosent even maintain any of it....I mean really she is learning things firsthand from the people around her yet she still misses books, still obsessed with it to the point of being a borderline pervert
She is really part of a waste generation since she plainly broke that window for being rusted....she is older in mind but she didn’t even to think or ask why that is.....
She is in short a brat and I can’t even write correctly about how disturbing it is considering the circumstances.....

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro - I agree. i hope that the reality of winter gets it through her head that she needs to work with her family to SURVIVE, not just indulge her upper-echelon wants.

I hate the MC.. So selfish. I made Plant tree bark paper as a kid its easier and better paper than papyrus that I also made. Birch Bark Paper most common. Egyptians did not have a bark that would work.

Double-page supporter
Her family are getting quickly tired of her shenanigans also we don’t really have an idea of how long it’s been

Rude... Some part of the animal/meat does smell really bad, even more so depending on their diet. With improper preparation of the meat/fat they can smell and taste really bad. But of course us modern folks are spoiled for choice thanks to modern procedure and technologies.

Yes the MC is selfish, she is from modern times.

Basically the average poor westerner probably has a much more luxurious life than a medieval noble.

Users who are viewing this thread