Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - The Start of W…

Does anyone know which chapter this part of the manga in the WN? I'm really curious on what's gonna happen next so I wanna read the novel myself

Dex-chan lover
Brace yourself for the next chapter.

Whoo boy.

Thank you so much for translating this, by the way. I fell in love with the WN and was following it weekly back when we would get a new chapter every monday. The story at the moment I'm kind of on the fence about, but I'm still invested in it. I'm even thinking about buying the official release once it catches up or at least near-catches up to where the WN is right now. I like the story that much.

Actually, now that I think about it, there is or is going to be a physical release of these books, so collecting physical copies might be better than digital. . . Decisions decisions. lol.

Dex-chan lover
Let's not push the translator Fulldiver too much so that he won't succumb to consuming.

Dad’s face when he realizes his little girl is going to tell him that she’s never going to get better and is about to die soon 😪

Supporter
Thank you so much to the scanlation team! I echo the praises fellow commenters have given here. :)

Dex-chan lover
Toor scans, I really appreciate all the effort you do in your work. Thank you.
Other that that, I’m really looking forward to the next chapter.

Next time on Honzuki no Gekokujou: "Sobs And Sniffles! Will We Be OK?!"
SoonTM: "Gunther Is A Badass!"

Contributor
What a great mom. And dad. And sister.

NExt chapter will probably be hard to read...

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, when I read around this point in the novel I realized how much I'd come to grow attached to Myne. It's very easy to lose interest in isekai characters because they feel detached and mechanical when they interact with their world, but Myne actually notes how she has grown so attached to her new family that it's one more reason to live asides from just reading books. And that matters, because it means she's not treating this like a game or anything of the sort other isekai characters do. She's actually grown from these experiences, become someone different, and that's always good for a story.

I hope translations catch up with the latest chapter eventually.

Dex-chan lover
People said brace yourself for the next chapter while the last page already teared me up....

Dex-chan lover
If you have 12 flowers and 9 hairpins you are left with -3 hairpins at the end....
C'mon Myne, you are teaching the guy wrong....

Users who are viewing this thread