Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 10 Ch. 47 - A Raid

Double-page supporter
You don't just stop Myne, you redirect her into doing something less destructive instead. I'm glad that Ferdinand managed to acknowledge that.

Myne doesn't care if someone is mean or harmful to her, but if you mess with her books, family or friends, be prepared for a "blood carnival"

Double-page supporter
You don't just stop Myne, you redirect her into doing something less destructive instead. I'm glad that Ferdinand managed to acknowledge that.

Myne doesn't care if someone is mean or harmful to her, but if you mess with her books, family or friends, be prepared for a "blood carnival"
in that case
"O Khorne the God of Chaos, i will present thee Blood for the Blood God and Skulls for the Skull Throne"

Dex-chan lover
Just give Myne a break. Myne’s life is one life where I will prefer to not be reincarnated.

Group Leader
back in the earlier chapters Myne joked around saying she could use magic to attack her enemies, but stopped to think she didn't have any.
Look where we are now.

Dex-chan lover
Myne is my favorite magical girl

also love that her magic is so powerful that using it could be considered an act of war despite literally nobody ever training her in how to use it.

An attack is still an attack
Not to mention by now she's probably learned the prayer for Fire God's Spear, and THAT one is actually quite powerful.

Also (later part spoiler)
when she get (temporarily) extra powerful from divine mana

Her mere PRESENCE alone give out such pressure that even the royals buckled

Dex-chan lover
Seems to be one of those rare chapters where the anime actually had more detail than the manga. Lots of plot ground to cover, I guess.

Still get pumped from that last shot, tho :win:

Users who are viewing this thread