Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 9 Ch. 45 - Winter's End

Dex-chan lover
You know, in all the character and plot stuff, with adoption, murder or kidnapping plots and so on, we're forgetting the important thing--we have movable type, people!
Yeah!

I kind of looked forward to Myne demonstrating what the deal with that, but I guess that's what 45.5 is for.

Dex-chan lover
Off the top of my head
Not that long now.

There's this whole trip with Sylvester shenanigans (and also an attack on her carriages)

Then part 2 finale is pretty much right after that.
You are forgetting

Kamil's birth
Sylvester followup visit

Dex-chan lover
You are forgetting

Kamil's birth
Sylvester followup visit

I mean in term of the time of the year.
the finale take place during Archduke Conference which occurs pretty soon after this.

Sylvester's 2nd visit when he give her 'that thing' is right before the conference so I count that as part of the finale.

Dex-chan lover
I have not seen the anime, or read the book… but this guy reminds me of someone else…
kingdom-hearts-got-it-memorized.gif

Aggregator gang
Off the top of my head
Not that long now.

There's this whole trip with Sylvester shenanigans (and also an attack on her carriages)

Then part 2 finale is pretty much right after that.
So a few more chapters. Or like. A few dozen?

Aggregator gang
oh shit, so part 3 is already out and translated a fair bit, but part 2 isnt even finished? confusing

Dex-chan lover
oh shit, so part 3 is already out and translated a fair bit, but part 2 isnt even finished? confusing

Yeah, confused me at first. It's being simultaneously released by different artists, I'm assuming because it's so long it would take forever if they did it back to back. Certainly, its great that they aren't skimping on quality.

At first I hated it, but once Part 2 is done, we get to binge read what's done of part 3 which I'm really looking forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread