Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」

I regret reading the novel. FL is cute in the manga, but in the LN she's insufferable

I really didn't expect this would lead to child labor as salvation, but I guess that's the kind of world this is.

Dex-chan lover
@Seamew
I regret reading the novel. FL is cute in the manga, but in the LN she's insufferable
I think what makes her uncute in the LN is all the insecurities she has and how she passively takes it out on people. Since you get less internal dialogue in the manga, those moments disappear real quick.

Truly believed this anime was the best secret last year, each episode felt like it was over in 5 mins. The manga is such a treat too for it obliviously is able to go into more detailed storytelling. Love seeing what extra pieces I didn’t get to see in the anime.

@eduplicate great point. but I think it's the most realistic one I mean child labour is still to this day the reality of many and their only mean of survival. I mean less than 100-200 years ago children working was the norm not that it's a good thing.

Dex-chan lover
@denq use the eye cross button like this
(spoiler)your spoiler here(/spoiler)
replace ( with [

also, here is a thread about how to use these weird button and stuff if you want to read it https://mangadex.org/thread/3/
I recommend you to bookmark it if you are new to mangadex

Hello,

a supprise (half-)chapter! I didn't expect it and it made my day today! Thank you.

Greetings
Juy Juka

Power Uploader
@JuyJuka If you haven't figured it by now, each volume has an omake chapter at the end, so every 4 months you'll see an omake that's released on 15th :v

@MRain thank you. and for those who want to know with who myne ended up with
she ended up with the head priest, she married him a bit in the future. and adopted a child or 2 , i forgot. and lutz ended up with myne's sister

Dex-chan lover
@denq bruh
they did ma boi lutz dirty, also the head priest is a lolicon wtf?

@Aluna
Maine is just playing a holiday game with the orphan kids, idk why it looks like maine is being bullied but she's actually having fun!

Users who are viewing this thread