Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 3-bu 「Ryouchi ni Hon o Hirogeyou!」 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Damned. Ryo Namino's design of characters is great, but oh god how he is able to drawn XVIIth century noble mansions when the story is clearly set in the novel as in the precedent manga in a late middle-age fantasy setting ? Everything so far (temple, houses, city, technology, merchant and noble hierarchy) was designed to be similar in style with this period. It wasn't that hard just to read what Suzuka have drawn before, just a glance... Suddently, Myne will wear clothes and shoes that comes from the XVIII ? Will the soldiers wear ceremonial military clothes from the XIXth ? I just hope that it will not lost in translation the feeling that the novel and the manga transmitted so far. Please no no no >_>

Thank you for the upload translator, but isn't it a little to early to start posting that ? :)

Artist is vastly inferior to to the other Bookworm series. Scanlation is also very far from being good.

If this is the case, and as drastic as I fear, it sucks :/ (in rep to Nolzi, Sweetnarry)

Power Uploader
@sinphonus "Several" is an under statement, the current raw is only about halfway through Part 2 LN so it'll be like 2 more years before the manga finish Part 2 :v

Oh, quite surprised to see someone scanlating this part of the story
The art change feels really weird, I hope I get used to it
There are also several untranslated parts here and there, but I think it'll be better to wait for the group translating part 2 to finish
so we get better quality scanlations (whenever they finish, I guess)

When I saw this I was like
OOh New Chapter 😄

Now that I realize that its for the next part
OOh NEW New Chapter

I thought I’ve read the chapter already. Turned out I’ve just read the novel. But my imagination is so on poin, it feels like deja vu. Lol

part 2 manga is NOT done, Part 1 is done, Part 2-3 and recently 4 are all being done concurrently so for anyone following ONLY manga or anime its recommended you not read this.
as a note the english LN is 3/5 released with P3V4 being translated.
that said, not to be rude but i had to pause a few times cause the translation/english was kinda uh wonky.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, this is mtl with some minor fixes and some background text untranslated.

As for the chapter content, I am quite sad they cut out one of the best scenes when Beno is invited to buy the rim sham and myne being the one who infiltrated this arch noble famiky starts upselling all the products to her "mother"

Dex-chan lover
@SoullessMinion I stopped at 113 but Novel planet isn't a thing anymore I don't think (at least the link doesn't work for me) And this other site I found it on (Flying lines? idk weird name) counts the side chapters as main chapters instead of having them as .5 or something.... So I have no real clue where I left off from xd Guess I'll wait for the part 2 manga to catch up to where I left off in the novel since it's easier with manga to skip around to see if you have already read it or not xd (I left the novel off on someone around where the merchant dude was going to take our female lead out of the city for the first time... At least they were planning it and it should've been really close)

Users who are viewing this thread