Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 3-bu 「Ryouchi ni Hon o Hirogeyou!」 - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Wilfried's Learn…

Dex-chan lover
Man, I had to go and reread from the beginning, I was so lost...one of the costs of being anime/manga only, alas. Thanks for picking it up!

Dex-chan lover
so she's abusing her position and power for her own gain? Am I reading another isekai villianness manga rn?

Oh my god, It's all coming tgt now. in this arc, not only she almost wiped out small town for free child labors, she even bully her brother with public humilation.

Who would be heroine who will stop myne's tyranny ? cute but merciless merchant girl, Freda? The angelic sister, Turi? Tsundere servant, delia ? or fujoshi duo , Wilma & Rosina?

(I wanna add Lutz for le funny but he did his best so I don't wanna make him into femboy.... yet)

Nah she just wants to limit the wipe out to the people that annoy and offended her. She is trying to actively prevent the collateral damage of wiping out the entire town because that would such a waste of human resouces that she can use towards her paper production factories that she's planning to have built in Hasse and in turn aiding her to create more books.

Since Wilfred hasn't annoyed her enough that going to route of permanent removal, she decided to reeducate him (inflict mental and possible physical torture) via Ferdinand and her aids in the Temple.

Last edited:
i got impatient and bought the lightnovel instead of hunting for an epub and i'm MORTIFIED by this. i'm working on the fix for this chapter right now lmao
another mistake is when Sylvester asks who made Rozemyne like this, and Ferdinand says she was like this from the start, while Rozemyne says it's Ferdinand's education that made her this way. So they have completely opposite opinions on the subject.
While the translation here seems to show they are in agreement.

A lot of those issues would be solved by refering to the dialogues in the LN for parts where you have doubts in the translation ;)

Group Leader
i got impatient and bought the lightnovel instead of hunting for an epub and i'm MORTIFIED by this. i'm working on the fix for this chapter right now lmao
uploaded the fix! thanks @damadicius for the recommendation to use the LN. i got impatient and got my partner to buy them for me cuz i didn't want to wait til tuesday lol

Double-page supporter
Nah, this is all #JustMyneThing

Normal orphans don't learn this fast, her children books/toys/'reward program' enabled them to study at much easier/faster pace.

On the translation: Some lines were probably credit to the wrong speaker but otherwise it's at least readable.

Yeah, she made education fun, and entertaining, even more in a World in which they lack a TV, radio or even newspapers, Myne managed to give them education and a card game at the same time, a win-win situation.

I mean, think about nowadays education, most people don't wish to know about how someone who died 200 years ago will impact their lives, they wish for practical teaching on life, but its not like schools teach the students about how to fill a CV(curriculum vitae), or how to do fill a taxes form.

One interesting way that got me to get interested in learning Math while I was struggling with it, I wasn't paying attention to class one day and my teacher had a normal conversation with me and on my hobbies (it was nice of him instead of scolding me), so I started talking about a game I liked called Dead Frontier and started explaining to him its economy system, i briefly mentioned how once I had troubles to calculate a 9mm ammo box based on a full box price and that I had to make guesses on it, he then took a piece of paper and teached me Cross Multiplication, using the bullets quantity, the value of a full box, and the value of a box with a certain amount and how much the final value would be based on the price per bullet. At such moment, the whole concept of cross-multiplication seemed so easy and entertaining to learn.

Long story short, he explained to me by using an easy term that I had interest on and and it made me interested in learning, thinking about how at such time there was something that I would actually use in practical life. And indeed I have used it.

TL|DR, it isn't about what you teach, but how you teach, a teacher job isn't just teaching, but about how to get the student engaged and wishing to learn, and how little bit of empathy can go a long way if you try to see through another person perspective instead of scolding them.

Users who are viewing this thread