Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 3-bu 「Ryouchi ni Hon o Hirogeyou!」 - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Wilfried's Learn…

Dex-chan lover
The more older you be, the more harder to find the true meaning of that smile...

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy. Next chapter is gonna be fun.

sry Sylvester but you royally screwed up your son’s education to the point where commoners and even orphans would make better archduke s than him.

Nah, this is all #JustMyneThing

Normal orphans don't learn this fast, her children books/toys/'reward program' enabled them to study at much easier/faster pace.

On the translation: Some lines were probably credit to the wrong speaker but otherwise it's at least readable.

Dex-chan lover
The ki

Normal orphans don't learn this fast, her children books/toys/'reward program' enabled them to study at much easier/faster pace.

On the translation: Some lines were probably credit to the wrong speaker but otherwise it's at least readable.
Maybe she'll raise a small army of kids smart enough to do the job?

Dex-chan lover

Depends on which job you're speaking of. They are still children after all + not having mana means there's only so much they can do with regard to noble society.

Group Leader

thank you king i get so tripped up on the pronouns

Dex-chan lover
The children of the orphanage are doomed to a life of servitude as grey priests or servants, cuz, society. Due to her modern conscience, she can’t let them grow up incompetently, angering the nobles be it the blue priests or those who bought them, and subjected to typical noble cruelty.

Dex-chan lover

Myne end goal with educating the orphans in orphanage and trying to acquire more ophans was to raise an army of orphans that were literate enough to make books for her. It was never really out of the goodness of her heart. Her improving their quality of life, worth, and sale price was just a happy happenstance. Everything she does is always for the Books and her happy reading time.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Wilfried right about now:

srx4es.png

Dex-chan lover
I have such a weird feeling about seeing the typesetting "that good" together with translation "that bad".
You are in a dire need of proofreader, or even translator, since most of the glaring issues really look like mtl, rather than just typos or such... Mixing up the pronouns and target of the sentence (for example, when sylvester asked Ferdinand to not go near his son, when you wrote "don't go near [me]"), or words out of nowhere that make no sense (like "child with the scales", whatever it means)

But, on the other hand, typesetting is almost top class. This translation is really jumping from one extreme to another making me feel really weird.

Dex-chan lover
is one of it the "undermine" thing in page 35?
I feel like it should be "it might undermine his (Wilfred's) motivation"

Dex-chan lover
is one of it the "undermine" thing in page 35?
I feel like it should be "it might undermine his (Wilfred's) motivation"

Likely

The one that first caught my eyes was the line after Ferdinand talk about how much he hate lazy people.
I don't have the RAW but I'm highly sure it should be "is what I told Sylvester" followed by "is his response" (the NG in the background, which should actually be don't come near Wilfried and not Sylvester)

Group Leader
Likely

The one that first caught my eyes was the line after Ferdinand talk about how much he hate lazy people.
I don't have the RAW but I'm highly sure it should be "is what I told Sylvester" followed by "is his response" (the NG in the background, which should actually be don't come near Wilfried and not Sylvester)
i got impatient and bought the lightnovel instead of hunting for an epub and i'm MORTIFIED by this. i'm working on the fix for this chapter right now lmao

Dex-chan lover
i got impatient and bought the lightnovel instead of hunting for an epub and i'm MORTIFIED by this. i'm working on the fix for this chapter right now lmao
There's also the bit where Rozemyne's spewing poison... In the LN, Rozemyne blamed Ferdinand's education, while he claimed she was already like that.

Aside from the translation, the manga feels a bit different. In the LN, the swap was an impulse after Wilfried annoyed her. Here it feels more premeditated.

Supporter
Myne end goal with educating the orphans in orphanage and trying to acquire more ophans was to raise an army of orphans that were literate enough to make books for her. It was never really out of the goodness of her heart. Her improving their quality of life, worth, and sale price was just a happy happenstance. Everything she does is always for the Books and her happy reading time.
so she's abusing her position and power for her own gain? Am I reading another isekai villianness manga rn?

Oh my god, It's all coming tgt now. in this arc, not only she almost wiped out small town for free child labors, she even bully her brother with public humilation.

Who would be heroine who will stop myne's tyranny ? cute but merciless merchant girl, Freda? The angelic sister, Turi? Tsundere servant, delia ? or fujoshi duo , Wilma & Rosina?

(I wanna add Lutz for le funny but he did his best so I don't wanna make him into femboy.... yet)

Users who are viewing this thread