Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 3-bu 「Ryouchi ni Hon o Hirogeyou!」 - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - A New Lesson Pla…

Dex-chan lover
The author often uses Germanic words, and sometimes she combines them to suit the vibes she wants. I tried searching whether Rihyarda is a real name and I found nothing, so I think Rihyarda’s name is relatively free to interpret to some extent.

Thank you for doing the manga, hope you enjoyed the novel while using it as the reference. Dunno where you bought it but I read mine at J-novel club, pretty cheap, especially if you become a member.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL. I’ve missed reading this series and been holding back reading the next season as to not be spoiled.

Dex-chan lover
Seven years old is still pretty young to be casting judgment, but if Wilfried turns things around based purely on the stick, things are not looking good for him in the long term. Effective nobility needs self-motivation and awareness, lest they get swept away by the vagaries of politics and the real world.

The translation is getting better, but I can't get over the fact that the adults in the room, most of them powerful medieval nobles, are paying a lot of attention to the words of an eight year old girl. Like... I know how we have reached this point, and that this is a fantasy setting, but it is still an insane situation.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Due to reading this manga from upcoming arc first (Myne and his brothers have been in good term), I didn't know HOW ROTTEN THAT BRAT IS (also, his father is too lax).

Dex-chan lover
The author often uses Germanic words, and sometimes she combines them to suit the vibes she wants. I tried searching whether Rihyarda is a real name and I found nothing, so I think Rihyarda’s name is relatively free to interpret to some extent.

Thank you for doing the manga, hope you enjoyed the novel while using it as the reference. Dunno where you bought it but I read mine at J-novel club, pretty cheap, especially if you become a member.

There's a page of 'name origin' on the JP wiki.
On her entry the possibility is "female version of Richard" (Richarda)

The translation is getting better, but I can't get over the fact that the adults in the room, most of them powerful medieval nobles, are paying a lot of attention to the words of an eight year old girl. Like... I know how we have reached this point, and that this is a fantasy setting, but it is still an insane situation.

I mean, given her track records they have no reason to dismiss her ideas, especially with regards to children education.

And at least Ferdinand treat her as having adult mindset since he knows of her reincarnation.

Dex-chan lover
most of the ones that are present and have a say in the matter here know that she has either had a lot of major achievements in her life already (like practically starting an entire buisness from scratch) as they know her as a commoner and the 3 that hold the most power in this regard (sylvester, ferdinand and florencia) know that she's from another world and has a developed mind. those that don't still want the best for Wilfred to actually be the lord as was decided in this case that's rihyarda (who is dedicated to the lords family as a whole not to 1 indevidual) who was previe to the information of Mynes edjucation of the entire orphenage in a previous talk (she might have tought she was exagerating a bit but prob not much as that was a report that can't be entirely omited). there's also the multilayer noble aspect to this should wilfred fail it will not only reflect on him but also on his retainers. the main problem here is his head attendant Oswin the head attendant is meant to oversee the childs edjucation especially nearing or after their debut (spoilers for the description why it's a major problem) Oswin has a lot of major problems that make him trully unsuitable as an attendant to a lord candidate that's still in his developmental phase. he would be fine for a grown lord but not one still growing. Oswin was brought up by the standards of Veronica who has an entire different set of values to everyone else in the family due to her own circumstances but that means that those she trained and chosen are also set to that standard not to the standard of the family. just as an example from later on Oswin instructs Wilfred that as the lord every acomplishment that is developed within the duchy should be atributed to him as the lord even when he did nothing to actually do it. and at this point they have to try anything when all the others around him that are higher up on the noble totem pole brought to their attention how dire the conditions are

Dex-chan lover
Due to reading this manga from upcoming arc first (Myne and his brothers have been in good term), I didn't know HOW ROTTEN THAT BRAT IS (also, his father is too lax).
sadly the problem here isn't that but something else entirely

Dex-chan lover
And at least Ferdinand treat her as having adult mindset since he knows of her reincarnation.
just as an fyi in that regard Ferdinand isn't the only one who knows the both Karsted (who lend out the tool as the knight commander) and Sylvester (the lord who's aproval you need to be used) know the report that was filed about the findings

Double-page supporter
but I can't get over the fact that the adults in the room, most of them powerful medieval nobles, are paying a lot of attention to the words of an eight year old girl. Like... I know how we have reached this point, and that this is a fantasy setting, but it is still an insane situation.
I totally get what you mean, but i also think that they think the same, but then they remember that she is a priest, with an insanely high mana, that runs an orphanage and has her own businesses before being adopted. My head canon is that they let her talk out of respect of her.

Users who are viewing this thread