Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 3-bu 「Ryouchi ni Hon o Hirogeyou!」 - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - A New Lesson Pla…

Oh my god, I love this translation, and I missed reading this manga, honestly I'm super grateful!

Double-page supporter
The translation is getting better, but I can't get over the fact that the adults in the room, most of them powerful medieval nobles, are paying a lot of attention to the words of an eight year old girl. Like... I know how we have reached this point, and that this is a fantasy setting, but it is still an insane situation.
Well, to be fair, she by her own efforts managed to get following:

• Her own paper business with huge profits
  • Blue robes that in theory should only belong to nobility
  • The title of the Temple Orphanage Director and authority related to it
  • Small escale mass production of children books based on the Temple Scriptures which has boosted the temple's servants reading capabilities
  • Small production of card games which are a great tool in teaching one how to read
  • The printing press business which soon could make large escale mass production of books feasible and affordable
  • Recognition of the Merchant's Guild to open a bank account under her own name to manage her own personal funds even as a minor
  • Quality training of the Temple gray robe servants, making them a reliable human asset in assisting in complex tasks such as administrative work, accounting, and education
  • Assistance in healing a trombe affected region and reviving the mana dry soil
  • Her Italian restaurant business and specific recipes
Myne have so many accomplishments under her that any rational human being in such situation would just disregard her age and hear her words of wisdom, and I didn't even added her "offerings" in Mana or her Huge Mana pool due to the "Devouring" into the list, since those are inherited traits from her physiology.

Disregarding her accomplishments and wisdom based on her age would be sheer stupidity, and those in the room are those who acknowledge Myne's potential.

Dex-chan lover
Haha, it's still weird to see Myne says "our children". Veronica is Sylvester's mother, right? It's been a while.

Thanks for the chapter, the translation has improved a lot! Hope you keep at it :)

Dex-chan lover
I totally get what you mean, but i also think that they think the same, but then they remember that she is a priest, with an insanely high mana, that runs an orphanage and has her own businesses before being adopted. My head canon is that they let her talk out of respect of her.
pretty sure most of them let her talk because only the ppl in the royal dukes family can talk at that point in time and they know she's a fully grown adult in a kids body

Dex-chan lover
The translation is getting better, but I can't get over the fact that the adults in the room, most of them powerful medieval nobles, are paying a lot of attention to the words of an eight year old girl. Like... I know how we have reached this point, and that this is a fantasy setting, but it is still an insane situation.
Because if they didn't let Myne talk, then it would be the same as giving Ferdinand free win. No one agreed with Ferdinand's extreme choice, but the adults were not in position to rebuke him: Sylveste as the main culprit had no right, his wife couldn't handle kid's education yet, Karstedt was a musclehead, and Rihyarda knew not to disrupt her master's speech.
Well, if push comes to shove Rihyarda probably can shut them down and take care of Wilfried's situation, but Myne already proposed a viable solution so she saw no need to butt in.

Dex-chan lover
just as an fyi in that regard Ferdinand isn't the only one who knows the both Karsted (who lend out the tool as the knight commander) and Sylvester (the lord who's aproval you need to be used) know the report that was filed about the findings

Nah, he reported about her not being a threat, but definitely kept quiet about reincarnating part.
He trust Sylvester and Karsted but he's definitely keeping secrets even from them.

his origin before being adopted by his father

THAT is one secret he absolutely plan to take to the grave

Because if they didn't let Myne talk, then it would be the same as giving Ferdinand free win. No one agreed with Ferdinand's extreme choice, but the adults were not in position to rebuke him: Sylveste as the main culprit had no right, his wife couldn't handle kid's education yet, Karstedt was a musclehead, and Rihyarda knew not to disrupt her master's speech.
Well, if push comes to shove Rihyarda probably can shut them down and take care of Wilfried's situation, but Myne already proposed a viable solution so she saw no need to butt in.

It's also more that none of the adults could figure out a solution (yes, not even Rihyarda can pull it off with the given time limit)
He's YEARS behind on education while having just months left before the debut.

Also correction: It's not that Florencia can't handle educating children, it's more that she's basically been 'forbidden' from doing so by Veronica, and even after V's gone Sylvester's prejudice ends up keeping her out of it still.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
pretty sure most of them let her talk because only the ppl in the royal dukes family can talk at that point in time and they know she's a fully grown adult in a kids body
I might be misremembering, cause it was a while since i read the chapters, but wasn't it just Ferdinand that knows she is reincarnated? I was under the impression the whole thing about adopting her was because of her businesses and her mana.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, he reported about her not being a threat, but definitely kept quiet about reincarnating part.
He trust Sylvester and Karsted but he's definitely keeping secrets even from them.
Absolutely not both the LN and the anime directly state Ferdinand telling Karsted that Myne. Going off of the anime s2 ep 12 when returning the magic tools back to Karsted at around 18:20 he literally says to him that his suspicions of her were unfounded but that her memories were of an adult woman. And while yes this didn't make it into the Anime later on Ferdinand confirms that Sylvester also knew about it during the later events of Part 4 of the LN series

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I might be misremembering, cause it was a while since i read the chapters, but wasn't it just Ferdinand that knows she is reincarnated? I was under the impression the whole thing about adopting her was because of her businesses and her mana.
I don't remember exactly the chapters of the LN but the anime is a much easier search. S2ep12 when returning back the tools to Karsted Ferdinand confirms at around 18:20 that she is from another world. When it comes to Sylvester it's always hinted that they knew but never confirmed until the later stages of part 4 of the LN series

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Absolutely not both the LN and the anime directly state Ferdinand telling Karsted that Myne. Going off of the anime s2 ep 12 when returning the magic tools back to Karsted at around 18:20 he literally says to him that his suspicions of her were unfounded but that her memories were of an adult woman. And while yes this didn't make it into the Anime later on Ferdinand confirms that Sylvester and Florencia also knew about it during the later events of Part 4 of the LN series

He said she 'has memories' of an adult woman from a world more advanced then theirs, he didn't say the person IS Myne pre-reincarnation.

One interpretation is she has the knowledge/memories of someone else but is still a child, not the more specific truth that she IS an adult woman inside a child's body.

And the series has enough 'you didn't read that line correctly' moment that I'm willing to argue his word choice mattered.

The author often uses Germanic words, and sometimes she combines them to suit the vibes she wants. I tried searching whether Rihyarda is a real name and I found nothing, so I think Rihyarda’s name is relatively free to interpret to some extent.

Thank you for doing the manga, hope you enjoyed the novel while using it as the reference. Dunno where you bought it but I read mine at J-novel club, pretty cheap, especially if you become a member.
Yeah there are a few non-Germanic European names mixed in there too. Rihyarda is Norman, I think. It's the female equivalent to Richard.

Fed-Kun's army
She has the magical power to kill all of them if you upset her enough.

Both Karstedt and Sylvester know about her. In part 2, chapter 41.5, Ferdinand reports his findings to Karstedt. If you remember, Ferdinand had to ask them for permission to borrow and use the mind-reading tool on her. It was a matter of security for them, and Ferdinand has no reason to keep any of that a secret.

Last edited:
The three men (Ferdinand, Sylvester, and Karstedt) know about her past life situation and that she's mature for her age. If you recall, Ferdinand noticed she was off and asked for permission to borrow and use that mind-reading tool on her. It was a matter of security for their land, so he reported his findings to them. Part 2, Chapter 41.5

Dex-chan lover
Both Karstedt and Sylvester know about her. In part 2, chapter 41.5, Ferdinand reports his findings to Karstedt. If you remember, Ferdinand had to ask them for permission to borrow and use the mind-reading tool on her. It was a matter of security for them, and Ferdinand has no reason to keep any of that a secret.

See my other post about word choices in the anime, though since I don't have access to JP raw for the comic I can't double check if the TL here is adapted to sounds better (thus losing the original nuance) or it's also the same phrasing.

And considering how Sylvester act with Myne Workshop, I think Ferdinand have enough reason to NOT report anything that'd intrigue him more than necessary.

Users who are viewing this thread