Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 3-bu 「Ryouchi ni Hon o Hirogeyou!」 - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - A New Lesson Pla…

See my other post about word choices in the anime, though since I don't have access to JP raw for the comic I can't double check if the TL here is adapted to sounds better (thus losing the original nuance) or it's also the same phrasing.

And considering how Sylvester act with Myne Workshop, I think Ferdinand have enough reason to NOT report anything that'd intrigue him more than necessary.
I understand where you're coming from, but both Karstedt and Ferdinand serve Sylvester. While it's possible that Ferdinand may not personally want to report it, they would have to and did since, despite his personality, Sylvester is the ruler/aub of Ehrenfest.

Last edited:
@bicyclebastard:
p.12 panel 1: Missed a "Rykhilda" that should be "Rihyarda".
p.26 panel 3: (Rozemyne) "Should that occur, I will do as you say and remove him from the line of succession, and focus on educating his younger siblings." This translation makes no sense: Rozemyne can't remove Wilfried from the line of succession. Without checking other sources, maybe "Should that occur, will you do as I say and remove him from the line of succession, and focus on educating his younger siblings?" or "Should that occur, will you remove him from the line of succession and focus on educating his younger siblings?"

Dex-chan lover
I understand where you're coming from, but both Karstedt and Ferdinand serve Sylvester. While it's possible that Ferdinand may not personally want to report it, they would have to and did since, despite his personality, Sylvester is the ruler/aub of Ehrenfest.

Serving Sylvester doesn't mean they have to spill out every little thing to him, also might I remind you in this whole un-brat Wilfried part Ferdinand is AGAINST Sylvester?
There's so many examples of Ferdinand clearly keeping things to himself that I'm not even sure where is your confidence on 'no no he totally has to report EVERYTHING' come from.

To start, even in the Karstedt moment you linked he didn't report 'what' he saw in her memories, only that it was another world + will be beneficial if utilized.
If he did say everything he'd also have to point out he also saw her naked and he'd never say that, that'd be Myne's job to accidentally drop such bombs.

Heck it might not even be done intentionally, he might've simplified the content because he values efficiency and in his mind this was enough to get the key point across. He's not Justus.

EDIT: To add to this, this whole Wilfried situation came about BECAUSE Sylvester didn't know the full details of what's going on with Wilfried.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Haha, it's still weird to see Myne says "our children". Veronica is Sylvester's mother, right? It's been a while.
The children are the once's at the temple. I also think its supposed to be my children not our. at least that's what i remember from the LN.

an extra thing to the translator maybe dont use lord and lady infront of mother father. You kept nisame for wilfried so you could keep the japanese way for them aswell if its in a polite setting but just switch to only father/mother in a less polite.

This might just be a me thing tough, it just doesnt feel right.(then again i once had to put a novel down because it said famer instead of farmers. i finished it but i needed a moment so i could get back in it.)

Serving Sylvester doesn't mean they have to spill out every little thing to him, also might I remind you in this whole un-brat Wilfried part Ferdinand is AGAINST Sylvester?
There's so many examples of Ferdinand clearly keeping things to himself that I'm not even sure where is your confidence on 'no no he totally has to report EVERYTHING' come from.

To start, even in the Karstedt moment you linked he didn't report 'what' he saw in her memories, only that it was another world + will be beneficial if utilized.
If he did say everything he'd also have to point out he also saw her naked and he'd never say that, that'd be Myne's job to accidentally drop such bombs.

Heck it might not even be done intentionally, he might've simplified the content because he values efficiency and in his mind this was enough to get the key point across. He's not Justus.

EDIT: To add to this, this whole Wilfried situation came about BECAUSE Sylvester didn't know the full details of what's going on with Wilfried.
You're free to believe whatever you want to believe, and anymore discussion regarding this is obviously a waste of both of our time since it seems neither of us will convince the other. I feel like you're mainly using information you got from this one chapter and a lot of your own speculation here, whereas I'm responding based on knowledge from past manga chapters (including the past books) as well as from the novels (which I have read from beginning to end). Ferdinand is not against Sylvester, as you assume. He may not agree with all of his brother's methods, but he still works for and answers to him. The Wilfried situation is due to politics (Veronica faction and their sycophants), and Sylvester trying to be a peacemaker within his own family. Ferdinand has no love for Veronica (Sylvester's mother, Ferdinand's stepmother) and is tough-loving Sylvester into snapping out of his complacence. You're free to respond however you wish, but I'm going to leave it here. ✌️

Dex-chan lover
You're free to believe whatever you want to believe, and anymore discussion regarding this is obviously a waste of both of our time since it seems neither of us will convince the other. I feel like you're mainly using information you got from this one chapter and a lot of your own speculation here, whereas I'm responding based on knowledge from past manga chapters (including the past books) as well as from the novels (which I have read from beginning to end). Ferdinand is not against Sylvester, as you assume. He may not agree with all of his brother's methods, but he still works for and answers to him. The Wilfried situation is due to politics (Veronica faction and their sycophants), and Sylvester trying to be a peacemaker within his own family. Ferdinand has no love for Veronica (Sylvester's mother, Ferdinand's stepmother) and is tough-loving Sylvester into snapping out of his complacence. You're free to respond however you wish, but I'm going to leave it here. ✌️

You say I'm speculating yet you're the one who think Ferdinand declaring Wilfried need to be disinherited is just 'tough-loving' instead of him being 100% serious about it.

And I still don't see you point to anything that would decisively suggest Ferdinand wouldn't mince details with his report, whereas I pointed out the very chapter you linked show he very much simplified it.
Hell, just take the he saw her naked part. Either you think he really did tell that to Sylvester (reporting everything) or he didn't which would make my point.

Group Leader
@bicyclebastard:
p.12 panel 1: Missed a "Rykhilda" that should be "Rihyarda".
p.26 panel 3: (Rozemyne) "Should that occur, I will do as you say and remove him from the line of succession, and focus on educating his younger siblings." This translation makes no sense: Rozemyne can't remove Wilfried from the line of succession. Without checking other sources, maybe "Should that occur, will you do as I say and remove him from the line of succession, and focus on educating his younger siblings?" or "Should that occur, will you remove him from the line of succession and focus on educating his younger siblings?"
good catch!!! thank you for sharing your eagle eye with me 🦅

Users who are viewing this thread