Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 4-bu 「 Kizokuin no Toshokan wo Sukuitai!」 - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Dinner and…

Gu7

Dex-chan lover
Rozemyne, Charlotte and Angelica, they are all so precious !
Thank you for the chapter !

Thank you for the chapter ! :) I have been reading the indonesian/russian translations through google translate, but this is much better !

Supporter
I am already reading Indonesian translation and this is decent enought
Thanks and I hope you continue your work 😘

Translation quality aside, the consistent misspellings are hilarious. "Nobel," for instance, repeatedly stood out.

Dex-chan lover
Glad you enjoyed the translation and the misspellings ^^
trying to stay true to my name <3
Is this a confession that you're a meme/rewrite scanlator?

I personally don't care even if it's raw MTL. But shitty translation for memes and rewrites are another matter.

Is this a confession that you're a meme/rewrite scanlator?

I personally don't care even if it's raw MTL. But shitty translation for memes and rewrites are another matter.
What?
God no.
I've spent more hours on this translation then I'm willing to admit.

It's just not that good in my opinion because:
1. I misspell a lot (by accident ofc)
2. While everything is true since I double check everything with the light novel (and try my best to use their wording if they make sense in the manga context), some translations are a bit iffy since there are many manga only additions and MTL is really lackluster

While I appreciate the effort in translating it from the Indonesian scans, you really do need an English proofreader to help iron out the inconsistencies, misspellings, and typeface to something more readable.

Users who are viewing this thread