Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 4-bu 「 Kizokuin no Toshokan wo Sukuitai!」 - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Departing …

Dex-chan lover
He can expect her to pass her class, but he'll never expect
the yearly ditter with Dunkelfelger

Group Leader
Come on viscountess. literally, the only reason you weren’t executed is because you promised to never go near Myne and now you try to get close at a party?

thank god wilfred actually got a bit competent during that coma

and neat. That’s what nikolaus looks like. I’m just getting to the part of the ln where he’s relevant.

Dex-chan lover
Is the plan to work on part 3 again when the next volume comes out?

Aggregator gang
@bicyclebastard as usual a little typo report:
page 25: "we will not officially announce anything UNTIL I have departed to the academy" (missing the "until")
page 27: Head Priest -> High Priest

Dex-chan lover
They called it a castle and I always have the image of fortress-like structure in my mind, but turned out it’s more like a palace.

Aggregator gang
He can expect her to pass her class, but he'll never expect
the yearly ditter with Dunkelfelger
No one expected that tough.

Even Rozemyne has that moment she realizes that they have been paying ditter against them every year.

Dex-chan lover
They called it a castle and I always have the image of fortress-like structure in my mind, but turned out it’s more like a palace.
It's the world of magic, even a shabby hut can have the same defensive ability as a fortress if it's protected by barrier. There's no reason to build a fortress when nobles can always fly over the wall on highbeasts, while commoners have close to zero power to act against them.

Dex-chan lover
A smiling Ferdinand is a devil Ferdinand
And I see Myne also learn how to smile like that :D

Dex-chan lover
No one expected that tough.

Even Rozemyne has that moment she realizes that they have been paying ditter against them every year.

Not always against them, that's why I specifically chose 'with Dunkelfelger'

But yeah:
1st year - against over the rights to the dolls
2nd year - against over Ferdinand's cape
3rd year - against, bride stealing ditter (although there's also technically 'ally' if you consider Rozemyne sending 'sacrifices' for Dunkel to get more ditters done for research before that)
4th year - allies, Ehrenfest+Dunkel v Ahrensbach 'match' (the defense of academy wasn't considered ditter by Dunkel so eh)
5th year - ??? Wilfried, wtf are you doing, Wilfried, stahp.

Aggregator gang
I think the light novel refers to Rozemyne's (and others' own) retainers simply as her "retainers" rather than "inner circle." That said, I think a better category word is "retinue"

Users who are viewing this thread