Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 4-bu 「 Kizokuin no Toshokan wo Sukuitai!」 - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - The Better…

Dex-chan lover
man i know how hard you work at translating this and good job. but i'm suprised the manga seriously doesn't show just how bad the situation Angelica is in. i mean it showed a bit in the previous chapter but when forbidding Angelica from using stenluke during the lessons she tells her directly to her face that she's thinking even less then she used to 2 years ago. showing just how dire her situation is and how strict she is with her retainers.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t like this art style. Why’d they change it
Ascendence of a bookworm got real popular and because of just how long it takes manga to cover what the LNs do the series has a simultaneous release of different parts with different ilustrators that goes for parts 2 3 and 4. just as an fyi part 1 covered 33 manga chapters covering 3 LN volumes (and a lot of stuff in there can be skipped). part 2 has 4 LN volumes and is currently on 50 chapters and is just completing vol 3 of the LN. then you get to part 3 which has 5 LN vol and is currently only 30 chapters and is towards the end of vol 2. a single manga vol releases about once ever 6 months (or 2 per year) and covers about 1/3 of a LN that would mean it would take still about a year and a half to finish part 2 before even starting on part 3 (with 5 LN that's about 15 Manga volumes or about 8 years) very few series can hold on for over 40 years (with part 4 having 9 vol and part 5 having 12) for the entire series to be adapted (basing on the current rate of releases and if we had a single illustrator for the entirety.).

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
This one of the few mangas in which i feel the world keeps snowballing in complexity, with a really solid worldbuilding that you don't grasp in full at the start of the series, but you know it has always been there. I like it even more with each new chapter.

This one of the few mangas in which i feel the world keeps snowballing in complexity, with a really solid worldbuilding that you don't grasp in full at the start of the series, but you know it has always been there. I like it even more with each new chapter.
It's basically as RM found out about the world...

Can't wait for real ditter...

Group Leader
man i know how hard you work at translating this and good job. but i'm suprised the manga seriously doesn't show just how bad the situation Angelica is in. i mean it showed a bit in the previous chapter but when forbidding Angelica from using stenluke during the lessons she tells her directly to her face that she's thinking even less then she used to 2 years ago. showing just how dire her situation is and how strict she is with her retainers.
right!! they make it out to be a comedy relief point but she's literally in the same position as these illiterate ipad zombie children. she's ten minutes from being cooked fr.

(also ty <3)

Dex-chan lover
right!! they make it out to be a comedy relief point but she's literally in the same position as these illiterate ipad zombie children. she's ten minutes from being cooked fr.

(also ty <3)
Ohh that's not what I mean. I mean the LN also makes it out to be a joke a lot of the time but it also addresses how bad it is. Problem is here in the manga it's mostly addressed in private while in the LN she straight up tells her directly in front of everyone that she started thinking less then she was 2 years ago. What I mean is that the mangas intensity that rozemyne has for her retainers seems to somehow be lower then in the LN.

Users who are viewing this thread