Hope You're Happy, Lemon - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I cant help feeling so wrong seeing the author tries to make them a thing again and again after what she had done. Let alone been resolved, their issue hasnt even been even talked about and kept under the rug.

Oh well. See you guys next week I guess hahahaha

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
so many delicious layers of misunderstanding, even as one is scraped away another emerges. My favorite hot mess each week

Double-page supporter
good job sunao, nipping that one in the bud before it got too out of hand. I wasn't expecting him to just come right out with it.
If you think that Suzuka got straight to the point too, it was a fair exchange.

it says on the mangaplus website "The latest 6 chapters are viewable in this title. Please be aware that the 6th latest chapter will be hidden when a new chapter is added."
So every new chapter means another one will be hidden

By creating an account on Mangaplus, you can access the other chapters. You can also pay to watch more times.

Dex-chan lover
Until the author properly explains why Lemon did what she did, everything she says will always fall flat. We know they are going to end up together, it's just how these things work, it's just a matter of how long the author can squeeze juice out of this particular apple, but all these "I loved him, and I do, but then I did something ... (incredibly super cruel that made him believe that I not only didn't love him but cheated on him like it was nothing)", just do. not. work.

You don't start your manga by making the heroine out to be a complete bitch and then expect sympathy.

Power Uploader
Took me 15 minutes after I reread this to realize that Lemon misunderstood that Suzuka loves Sunao. This is gonna be a mess but I can't stop reading this mess aaaaa

Double-page supporter
Until the author properly explains why Lemon did what she did, everything she says will always fall flat. We know they are going to end up together, it's just how these things work, it's just a matter of how long the author can squeeze juice out of this particular apple, but all these "I loved him, and I do, but then I did something ... (incredibly super cruel that made him believe that I not only didn't love him but cheated on him like it was nothing)", just do. not. work.

You don't start your manga by making the heroine out to be a complete bitch and then expect sympathy.

First of all, we are human and flawed. Adolescence - the time when the events of the manga probably occur - we will always be "knocking on the door" for nonsense.

In fact, until now there is nothing clearer about Lemon from the past (except her love for Sunao). There's something a little clearer about Sunao: he's another one of those who hasn't yet learned how to interpret feelings and "fell" for an exaggerated lie from a girl who probably just wanted to "take a break" from the relationship and didn't know how to talk like that. If she was influenced by a friend or a gossip magazine, she will know (until the time the author talks about it). It was Lemon's mistake and she still doesn't know how to correct it - or explain herself.

In addition, the confusion events occur during the exchange of bodies. And the funny thing - it's a romcom - is that they don't talk about their feelings with each other. If they talked, the story was over and done with.

But well, romcom is that thing: we talk about people who don't know how to deal with their feelings and get into a spiral of confusion. Sunao should have learned more during the exchange (and Lemon too), but he didn't. Let's see how far it goes, and I hope the story is good until then.

Double-page supporter
It's a mess as always, but I found it refreshing to see that friend being informed of the situation. He's awesome, he deserves this at least.

Dex-chan lover
Well this chapter was fun, altho i think lemon should learn a bit about the usual distance between man and woman on social interactions.

Dex-chan lover
First of all, we are human and flawed. Adolescence - the time when the events of the manga probably occur - we will always be "knocking on the door" for nonsense.
A lie like that is a decision to be awful to someone you love. It's her being an awful person. Youth does not excuse everything.
Somehow not having the intelligence to know how cruel that was, and to think it would just be something that he would forget, that in itself is reason enough for anyone to stay far away from her.
There are a million different things the author could have done to just not having their relationship work in the past, and yet he picked something that would make the heroine of his work instantly unlikable.

Users who are viewing this thread