Dex-chan lover
This author's understanding of progress:
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Kino chapter

Go get that bag, Lemon!

(both literally and metaphorically)

Dex-chan lover
I don't care about the reason for the lie, she could've panicked and word vomited. She could've been pushed to break up cause people said he wasn't good enough for her. Or her friend liked him and she didn't wanna hurt her friend. None of that matters. I just wanna know and have that stupid plotline closed. Clearly it's not important to the story so there's no point in dragging it out this long

Dex-chan lover
I don't care about the reason for the lie, she could've panicked and word vomited. She could've been pushed to break up cause people said he wasn't good enough for her. Or her friend liked him and she didn't wanna hurt her friend. None of that matters. I just wanna know and have that stupid plotline closed. Clearly it's not important to the story so there's no point in dragging it out this long
I swear the author is trying to memory hole that plot device and pretend it never happened.

Dex-chan lover
God, I want her to back down but I feel kinda bad too. This is truly complicated

Dex-chan lover
This story is really a "we swapped bodies slice of life" bold by the author considering Manga Plus isn't afraid to axe. Needs to get some actual plot going. Can't believe we're 30 chapters in already with no progress or plot progression.

Also, don't cheer ambigious romance endings author-san. They're dumb, lazy and just lack commitment. That better not be foreshadowing of your own ending.

Dex-chan lover
I swear the author is trying to memory hole that plot device and pretend it never happened.
I literally can not like Lemon until she tells Sunao she's a big fat liar and didn't cheat on him with a bunch of guys. I know we the readers know but that's not enough. It still makes me dislike Lemon and how she's trying to be close to Sunao when he's already moved on.

Contributor
Even if she comes clean that doesn’t invalidate the years of trauma he was just starting to heal from after she popped out like a zit. If he forgives her imma be so mad, i’m reading this to see that bitch burn.
No way she wins after she made that guy go through mental hell ( that made him emotionally stunted up to his early twenties) and just gets to crawl back to him after a deus-ex machina from a simp god( remember , he would have had nothing to do with her if not for the switch).

Dex-chan lover
Think I'm just going to wait until I see a chapter have a ton of comments on here, since that probably means the elephant in the room got addressed, for better or worse.

Dex-chan lover
Has there even been a hint as to why she lied? it’s the main draw to the story and it never gets mentioned past ch1 unless I forgot something lol

atp just get it out the way

Ig in Japan being cheated on is no big deal...
i don't think that's true if your knowledge comes from the street interviews it has being debunked many times the those interviews cherry pick the people from areas with most number of red light districts and opinion of those people does not paint the picture for the Japan as a whole.

Double-page supporter
Even if she comes clean that doesn’t invalidate the years of trauma he was just starting to heal from after she popped out like a zit. If he forgives her imma be so mad, i’m reading this to see that bitch burn.
No way she wins after she made that guy go through mental hell ( that made him emotionally stunted up to his early twenties) and just gets to crawl back to him after a deus-ex machina from a simp god( remember , he would have had nothing to do with her if not for the switch).
"Okay, but what if I just pretend none of that happened?" - The Author, probably.

Dex-chan lover
i don't think that's true if your knowledge comes from the street interviews it has being debunked many times the those interviews cherry pick the people from areas with most number of red light districts and opinion of those people does not paint the picture for the Japan as a whole.
joke

Users who are viewing this thread